Sad scene

You'r right Luis, BG's are quite a few steps above politicians, I thought I had phrased it in a way like that but obviously not. I was busy at work when I was doing that message, fielding calls, and emails whilst looking through technical manuals to get information.

The thing that does bug me is these people do s**t on everyone and should be ostracised in society but everyone fetes them.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with GTG in the fact that face is a way of maintaining respect. If the girls do not respect their bodies and peace of mind by entering a damaging profession, why should anyone else.

Yes the girls are looked down apon by much of Thai society as well as society of the entire world. Could that many people be that wrong?

From the rude actions I have seen from many of bg in the years that I have been here, I have little respect for the profession. Many lie, cheat and are rude. They put on this dramatic show, whenever things dont go their way, act inappropriately in social situations.

Most of them have forgotten how to be a polite young Thai women, they have not earned the respect, so why give them the respect that they have choosen

[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: whosyourdaddy ]

Respect???? look at the people that Thai society gives respect to. Liars, thieves, cheats and murderers. I'll not name names but we all know who they are.

Yes some girls do behave badly but there are many that don't. The ones that do badly are only mirroring the behaviour of those at the top that everyone seems to suck up to.

The ones that do behave badly are the ones that would behave badly irrespective of their occupation.

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

The thing that does bug me is these people do s**t on everyone and should be ostracised in society but everyone fetes them.

uh...I'm afraid U didn't get me right Rictic...I kindda admire people for screwing others so obviously and getting away with it

quote:

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

They put on this dramatic show, whenever things dont go their way, act inappropriately in social situations.[ February 09, 2002: Message edited by: whosyourdaddy ]

I could quote the entire message and agree with it.

I really like the whole of it actually

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

Respect???? look at the people that Thai society gives respect to. Liars, thieves, cheats and murderers. .

Actually dont think the politicans were respected like in the old days.. The highest office is not looked up to as it was years gone by. Most Thais now are a bit more educated and realize the problems of the politicans.

But If I compare the girls I know in there late teens and earily 20's there is no comparison between them and the bar girls. I have never meet a bar girl who I have known long term that did not have some serious social problems. Even girls in the same economic background- dept store girls etc, dont have the quality of the bargirls

Nothing cracks me up more than some high powered western business man coming in to NEP and wai-ing (first I might add) a younger thai that is low on the wai-ing hierachy

nakbin.

i liked your post about the girls speaking english.

i find it an endearing thing about BG's and their english.

i find many speak it good when things are to their advantage,but they soon turn around and say "i not understand,my english not good!!" when things are to their disadvantage.

i used to fall for this at first,but now i just play along with them.

then again i'm not saying this applies to all BG's.

i do like this thing about some of them.

cent.

i think your post about the girls and why some of them have to work in this business was one of the most intelligent pieces ever posted.

yes there are good and bad girls out there(as there are men),but i would imagine it must be a hard decision for a lot of them(not all,i agree) to decide to work in bangkok,pattaya or phuket.

these girl's do have a bit of self respect and anyone who thinks they do not is thinking right.

if they treat you good then do the same to them.

quote:

Originally posted by whosyourdaddy:

Nothing cracks me up more than some high powered western business man coming in to NEP and wai-ing (first I might add) a younger thai that is low on the wai-ing hierachy

That comes down to lack of knowledge refarding local customs and norms. Cracks me up too.

Archived