Lost my job - gf's reaction

think_too_mut

Hi,

[color:"red"] Not my idea of great living but I found her try rather warm and sincere. [/color]

I have to agree with you. I find her reaction is very mature and the plan is good even though it might not be an idea of a good living and comfort which you are used to, however, it can be very temporary.

I feel that people show a true nature when you need their help. From this post, I may change my mind on what I posted once that she loved you with her brain not heart. TTM, she does have a brain and a heart for you.

Wish you good luck.

Jasmine

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<<Anyway, lets get back to the topic which is what your GF would do / how she would react when her farang partner comes in a financial bind>>

I had no job to go home to bringing my pregers wife home last June and no idea what I'd do (Embassy gave the visa on the premise of my best friend writing an official letter from his joinery business promising me a job I had no clue how to do!), so if I lost my job (not with my mate!) I found a month after returning I doubt she'd be too stressed as we've been down this rocky road already. If this did happen her job at the Thai restaurant could go full time till I sorted myself out!!

"<<Anyway, lets get back to the topic which is what your GF would do / how she would react when her farang partner comes in a financial bind>>

I have been doing a fair bit of travelling to see my fiance recently, and I booked a trip to see her at xmas. As she is pregnant it is important. She has just sold her motorcycle, and offered to send me cash to help out. I said no of course, but I thought it was sweet of her. It was not me who paid for her motorcycle before.

Cheers!

Guest lazyphil

<<She has just sold her motorcycle, and offered to send me cash to help out. I said no of course, but I thought it was sweet of her. It was not me who paid for her motorcycle before>>

What a darling!

Lived in Colorado Spring for 2 years and found the winter not bad at all.

The high dry air and strong sun makes the Denver/Springs area quite nice. Never gets very cold feeling, even when it really is. A big suprise to those of us from wet/cold areas who think being at 5,000 feet will make it even colder.

Archived