Lost my job - gf's reaction

think_too_mut

Brrrrr...been there, real winter

Guess you been in LOS too long if you think Denver is real winter. Most days you can walk around with just a light shirt. Almost no snow and the sun keep your car warm enough for short sleeves. Although admit it does cool down a bit at night. From New England myself so found it rather pleasant.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mein Brüder,

Eh oui !! As a matter of fact, I have had many women in my live, but I have never seen so much love, affection & commitment from my GF.

Sometimes it is scary, most of the times it fills me with great warmth !

So yes, her love is infinite, but not stupid ! :)

Cheers !

[color:"red"] Sometimes it is scary, most of the times it fills me with great warmth ! [/color]

My Friend, you glow with so much intense energy and fire that I may envy you one day!!!

Enjoy it man, every one needs love, happy for you. And I like what I saw of Belgium just fine.

:D :D :D

Says jasmine:

[color:"red"] Sometimes it is scary, most of the times it fills me with great warmth !
[/color]

My Friend, you glow with so much intense energy and fire that I may envy you one day!!!

Enjoy it man, every one needs love, happy for you. And I like what I saw of Belgium just fine.

:D

Pii'Jasmine,

What I mean with scary is that if feels like having a responsability, and one that can never end.......

As for glowing, turn the lights off then, you'll see me :) and sure that Belgium has many good things na !

Cheers - NBB

Anyway, lets get back to the topic which is what your GF would do / how she would react when her farang partner comes in a financial bind.

Archived