Handel's Messiah Concerts ?

Goodthaigirl

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GTG,

Hahaha from Handel to cheese, nice hyjacking of your own thread !!! :)

I'm talking about the real stuff GTG, not some industrial cheese on pizza and crackers, but the real cheese with a bite and smell and real flavor, something most of asians would find utterly disgusting.

With all respect, 'your' cheese is it in name only, 'mine' is what P127 will call the real stuff........

Ever had a camembert or a brie for example ? Or real gruyere ? and not the copied stuff !!!!

Shall I bring some over next week, looks like dec 20th is the biggest meet ever at Woodstock !!!!

Cheers !

thanks for this information; well very interesting. it looks like mozart's arrangements made the whole concert sound quite different than handel's original arrangements. baroque compostions with a classic arrangements.

what's your opinion about bangkok symphony orchestra?

"wine and cheese with a Thai girl ??? Do you know any that like cheese ??? I dont !!! "

You really need to get out more BBoy. I know 2. My GF LOVES cheese. Especially Blue cheeses, the ones "that you can taste the mould". She once devoured a whole block by herself in one sitting. Also my Thai mom has acquired a taste for it from a Dutch friend of hers although she likes the milder creamy ones like Edam and Jarlsberg. I think more Thais would eat cheese if it wasn't so hideously expensive here like wine.

Markle,

I was simply stating my opinion and experiences from visiting the country for 22 years.......

It is the fact that the last few years taste is changing hard due to a change in consumption as well, look at McShit and all the pizza eateries, who were non existant a few years ago..........

Still a long way to go to 'aquire' our taste for 'real' cheese..........

Cheers !

Archived