Myanmar ladies

pattaya & combatants,

the "Burmese" girls in Thai brothels are not as such Burmese, they are Burmese hilltribe. Which does probably sound contradictory , but these tribespeople have nothing to do with Burma really except they live within the Burmese borders. There are about 160 tribes with sometimes several idioms within one tribe. Their generally bad behaviour does not only originate from poverty, it is largely based on lack of morale, rotten human standards and greed. ( A Buffalo Bill generalisation, but he stands to it)

Pattaya says : The Burmese are the kindest people I have met in SEA , it is easier to meet a Burmese talking good English than a Thai, they have more conversation than Thais. I agree to all of this; they are a tougher kind of people than the Thais ; which is why I would prefer Thailand, it is easier to feel at home.

Unfortunately I have nothing to contribute to the title of this thread which shows low level of board-discipline, I admit it.

Bbill

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, GTG, but you are giving me too much credit. Just mentionning a few nightlife places, while being rather negative about the P4P there (read my post again, and if it does not work, read it again), is hardly a case of encouraging prostitution. It exists, has always existed, and I talk about it, wether you like it or not.

You guys in Thailand have accepted long ago that it was OK to make it a giant industry. GIANT: That's the big difference. If you think that a little guy like me can decide how mafias, politicians and all sorts of middle-men and pimps (including travel agencies) are going to collude in Burma to either promote it or not as a new sex destination, I am afraid you need a lesson in sexconomics.

What would you say to someone who would reproach you to participate on a site where men talk rather often about sex and prostitutes in Thailand?: Nonsense? Good! Now, you got my answer to your post.

The idea that Burma will suffer by opening up is ridiculous

--------------------------

twisting my words again. Who said "BURMA WILL SUFFER"?

So why will you cry when they open up then? BTW you are good at twisting yourself, taking out 1 sentence from my post. I at least included more from yours.

Says pattaya127:

Thanks, GTG, but you are giving me too much credit. Just mentionning a few nightlife places, while being rather negative about the P4P there (read my post again, and if it does not work, read it again), is hardly a case of encouraging prostitution.

I reread your post many times and this is what I have to ask you.

Do you really believe that by providing prostitution info is NOT a case of encouranging it ?

All of the things we want to encourage others to do, we provide info to them. Be it an anti-smoking campaign ( info about how cigaratte is bad for your health), tourism (what a country offers to visiters), HIV/AIDS campaign, the list goes on and on. Hope you get the picture.

Just have a look at this site. Many of members log in to search for info or post a question regarding p4p. It's the main focus of the board anyway. It's a small website comparing to others but at least many of the info searchers have come here becasue of the info provided by the site in pay area and the board. To deny this statement is a joke. Then the word of mouth and snowball effect.

Says pattaya127:

It exists, has always existed, and I talk about it, wether you like it or not.

Please do. But don't cry when Burma is becoming the next sex destination for sex tourists. For God sake, Burma is only a few steps from Thailand.

Says pattaya127:

You guys in Thailand have accepted long ago that it was OK to make it a giant industry. GIANT: That's the big difference. If you think that a little guy like me can decide how mafias, politicians and all sorts of middle-men and pimps (including travel agencies) are going to collude in Burma to either promote it or not as a new sex destination, I am afraid you need a lesson in sexconomics.

Don't worry. All the thing you mentioned will organise themsleves around the scene once the sex tourists keep increasing. It's capitalist at its best. If there's increasing demand, supply will follow.

Excuse me, where can I enroll this sexconomics course, sir?

Are you the expert who will give lecture in this subject? If so, I'll pass.

Says pattaya127:

What would you say to someone who would reproach you to participate on a site where men talk rather often about sex and prostitutes in Thailand?: Nonsense? Good! Now, you got my answer to your post.

The problem (if it's a problem) is no one reproach me ! I told my friends about the site and the stories I found funny or interesting. :p

You are encouraging the sex industry in Burma, that's the fact, whether you like it or not. It might be a small part but you are doing it but just don't see it as it is.

Have you started to cry yet ?

:(:(:(

Herve, funny, i have as neighbour a frustrated, ugly and mean lesbian, living in an appartment next to mine, and always ready to jump on me whatever i do or say ..... i think she needs a good f*** to relax and focuse her attention on someone else !! ;) ..... doesn't it make you think to something ?

Well my friend, enjoy your vacations and thanks for your infos about Myanmar ;

Archived