Myanmar ladies

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, what happens around here? No need to get hard feelings over this. issue.

GTG, sure you are right. By providing info on the burmese sex industry p127 might help them. But really if he lives or dies if he speaks or shuts up, the industry in Myanmar will not even twinkle. Same like in Thailand. The sex industry will be there, falang or not. So please don't hold us responsible for the existence. We merely make it more visible. Maybe that is what you don't like, we are giving Thailand a bad reputation?

Change your view, you are the world leading country in PR! Be proud of an industry with ever increasing turnover. TGs (good or naughty) are your best sales item!

Prosal, I thought you were a womanizer. Your words are inaproprite. You know better. Really, I am happy that there are asian girls on the net who don't ask for money within the first two mails.

Hey,

don't flame MEEEE!

".......ciao"

Foi divertido mais nao accredito de alguem como voce ::

-----------------------------------------------

Ah se ela soubesse

Que quando ela passa

O mundo sorrindo se enche de graca

E fica mais lindo

Por cosa do amor

Tom Jobim/Vinicius de Moraes

------------------------------------------------

Nao procura dela, ela morra longe de BKK ....

ciao

Carlton,

I did preliminarily change my location to LISBOA because I wanted to post something for Wildalaska , thus making it easier for him to enjoy it. but then forgot about the post as well as about my new location. during that time Mr. Prosal must have come across my greetings to him. no probrem I speak portuguese.

Bbill

"now since when do speak portugese ?"

Carlton do it (Brasil) one day and before come for a visit here with your wife, you know you're welcome ... if you come alone no problem as there is at least two/three "festas brasileiras" per week with many "garotas" (chicks) who could be pleased to learn you a few words (only if i introduce you as a faithful friend :: ::)

Since then let me recover myself after the so deeply hurtful greetings of Mr BB :: ::

Cheers

Says carlton68:

GTG, sure you are right. By providing info on the burmese sex industry p127 might help them. But really if he lives or dies if he speaks or shuts up, the industry in Myanmar will not even twinkle. Same like in Thailand. The sex industry will be there, falang or not.

I didn't try to show that his comment will make a VERY big impact on the trade. But it will in a certain extend. I realise the sex industry will exist with or without his invaluable info on the night life scene. But just saying Away from the few Yangoon spots I talked about,It's just not the same scene as in Thailand (or very close to provincial non-farang sex joints in LOS), and it'd be great not to wish for yet another sex industry, though this is probably what will happen when the country REALLY opens up.

I will cry that day, because the burmese deserve so much better (so did the cambodians). , it's just too much. I don't know how to explain it in English. He's part of the process of deteriorating the Burma of his dream. I hope you know what I mean. So I said to p127 don't cry because he's part of bringing down already the people and the place he loves so dearly.

::

"it's just too much. I don't know how to explain it in English. He's part of the process of deteriorating the Burma of his dream. I hope you know what I mean. So I said to p127 don't cry because he's part of bringing down already the people and the place he loves so dearly."

What goes on in Burma today is murder, rape and explotation of women and children. I just read a report of countries where children are being used as soilders- surprise, Burma was listed.

If tourism will come to Burma on a large scale, a stable country will be needed first. Also a regime which is more accepted around. If this happens, I seriously doubt if some tourists can cause more damage than Burma suffers today. I would rather think Burma would get more exposure than today, with the result being a government which is civilized.

Reading some of the stuff in this thread makes me wonder if we are talking about 2 different countries?

Actually, GTG, i really thought my comments were rather discouraging, as far as P4P in Myanmar. Now, what you are saying is the same thing i hear about so many things about people. Don't give out spots for possible terror attacks, some El Qaida guy might read it. Do not give kids sexula education, they might want to have sex, etc....

The fact is, there are many countries where a certain amount of girls are available to meet at night (free or P4P, whatever), these countries, i am glad if i was to visit them, and being GF-less, i'd be glad to go out at night, and possibly flirt (free or P4P, none of your bizzwack anyway). None of these places have ever become a haven for a huge sex industry that caters uniquely to farangs. yes, one can go out at night, tell buddies about it and and still it will not encourage a sex industry to proliferate. Actually, if every one behaved like me, even in Thailand, I believe the sex industry would have died a long time ago. the sex industry, but not nightspots and flirtation. For a sex industry, you need the tacit or silencious agreement of a whole population, and collusion between greed, politics and law enforcement. collusion for which, Thailand wins hands down to this very day, as far as sex for cash goes. I sense things are changing ever so slowly. or maybe not. We'll see.

Archived