Scuba Diving Thread - mini forum

Brink15

Hi Brink

very good point! Mind you I have been *very* happy with my instructor to date (and would recommend him to anyone). However, for the rescue course (specifically), it just seems sensible to do it as a one off course, rather than split over a few weekends (plus they run the EFR course, which would be a hassle for me to do, work wise).

-j-

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Hi pe7e,

A general good health is required, before each scuba course, you're required to fill out a Medical Statement (PM me with your email adress and I can send a form to you, so you have an idea about hte questions asked) and if you answer one question with a yes, you'll have to get clearance from a physician.

You don't necessarily have to be a strong swimmer, part of the course performance requirements however, are that you either perform a 200 meter swim or a 300 meter snorkel (both no time limit) and a 10 minute float.

Hope this answered your questions?

• 1 month later...

Thanks Limbo, looks fine and will check them out (they are also in the rigt part of bali).

Sorry to say did my EFR/Rescue course on Koh Tao in the end when a friend organized a 5 day dive trip, through master divers. Brilliant course which I enjoyed immensely. Hope will get a chance to dive with you some day though!

cheers

josh

Archived