I lost my addiction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man at Work

Wow - As well as a better seat, you get the pick of over 1000 girls all of whom find you alluring, charming, cute, bashfull, rich, and last but not least a 'hansum man' - I have it on good authority that they are all going to be there on Friday just for you ;). However as Woodstock is not that big, they have suggested they wait in the other bars nearby :devil: Just to remind them, I will go and tell them your coming and to wear their sexiest clothes or even the odd birthday suit and a cute Issan smile...

By the way what time do things kick of in Woodstock on a Friday night ??? Never made one before but this Friday I may just make an exception, pay khun Sanuk my members fee and partake in a couple of beers before heading down to my beloved in Pattaya.

Cheers

kamui mate - I know where you're coming from. At least it is Christmas so there should be stuff to keep you distracted however briefly. A wet weekend in February and reading those kind of posts would be (will be for me) torture. What goes around - comes around, and hopefully it'll be your turn before you know it. As one of the lucky few (Few? There seems to be more by the minute!) I shall endeavour to post some field reports from the front-line. Nothing smutty (good boy like me, can't do smutty).

Hold on in there! ;)

Archived