Barfines On the Rise???

Sarisin

In the last few trips, I have massed up a lot of phone numbers. If I am not hooked up by closing time, or even before sometimes, I will call one of the girls, and make an arrangement, thus avoiding the bar fine. I have even called a few BG and told them if they were interested, they could meet me after they get off (work :)), if they have nothing else going. The result is/was, last trip, 18 days/nights, paid about 5 bars fines, which is a great improvement over previous trips! :) So meet girls, get a good list of phone numbers and go from there!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chanchao wrote:

"Must be the curious amateur scientist in me.. ;-)"

Hmmm ... "curious amateur scientist?" You do recall, as I pointed out to you earlier, that pla merk (muk, muc, murk, whatever) are in fact mollusks? However, one certainly doesn't need to employ condums in the process of enjoying those culinary delights!

BUT, condums in a microwave??? What time and temperature settings? And what exactly was the thesis of this particular experiment?

P.S. Again, sorry to have missed you last month. Hopefully next year.

Garuda

Good point OH. I have a few phone numbers myself, but old numbers and I got some of them over a year ago. So I am guessing in a couple weeks when I get there, Those numbers won't be any good, and since I haven't kept in touch via e-mail, they won't care or remember me unless they saw me anyways. So I guess I have a quest form more numbers.

ZMAN Z28

Some bar fines have gone up. :(

In Pattaya this past weekend and several bars (Living Dolls and Happy) had increased bar fines to Bt1,000 However I think that this was reduced to the "bargain" price of Bt500 after midnight.

The owner of one bar toll me that he expected all the large gogo's to follow with price increases for the next 2 weeks.

Archived