TGs who marry Farangs must be Hookers ?

sidsanuk

Guest lazyphil

Some people lead to much of a complecated life IMHO, having to say this, do that, go to this party, fall in love with the correct girl etc etc. We know each others veiw point CB ;) ;) cos we've gotten into a few debates now and then :D :D but I just say this, and its a corny cliche of sorts, life is too short to worry and fuss too much (one day I'll practice what I preach :: ::)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dave03,

"So Sid, do you or anyone else for that matter, have any pointers for finding a quality lady for marriage."

It depends how much time you have I guess. And the type of TG you are looking for ie where are prospective partners likely to be found.

As I was setting up a business in LOS, I spent quite a bit of trime there and could take my time looking. Meeting girls through work, social functions etc.

If you are starting your search from outside LOS, I know a lot of people who have met very nice girls on the net. Particularly ICQ.

Yes...I know that form of meeting gets a lot of bad press here :-) But it can work.

If you take the time to chat to lots of girls and get to know them a bit, you could line a few up to meet with on your next trip.

Sid

Dave03,

Congratulations on your intent to meet a quality women for marriage. Just don't get sucked into the bar scene thinking that there is an exception waiting for you. You will spend wasting a lot of time there if you do.

Focus on internet (can be time consuming) and even dating services. The best is through work in thailand, thai frendships and social functions. Just don't get discouraged and be patient waiting for a high caliber, high quality girl.

Based on your criteria, upcountry girls who have never been to BKK might be the best bet for you. If you want completely unwesternized, you will need to stay away from the tourist places and bkk where thai girls become corrupted by capitalism, greed and the finer materialistic things in life.

I hope you will have the discipline to stay focus on what you want...........good luck.

cardinalblue

Archived