Heard in Bangkok Discos......

Sarisin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening to the bird album right now as I type. I've got a fan on in the living room and I've cranked the central heating up. If I flick the lights on and off rapidly and drink this whisky then I could almost be...ah fuck no - it's just not happening. Bollocks.

Now, that's an idea.....A Saracin table. No bronze name plate here. Maybe a bronze Dog ________.(those of you who have bar hopped with S know what I mean...those who haven't...consider yourself lucky.) Heh Heh heh. Back next week with a whole suitcase of Lingerie from Victorias Secret and Fredericks of Hollywood and a couple new ideas for CatHouse.

I'll be posting on this board soon as to the date and time I'll be ringing the bell to show everybody how happy I am to be back in LOS. A Saracin table? I'm gonna really have some fun with this.

Off topic? moi? Really?

Well, just so you know my size is XXXL and I do look fabulous in black. :eek:

We had a good barhop last night TC that you would have enjoyed.

I called it the Off Again, On Again Tour.

We went to G-Spot, Carousel, Lollipop, Rainbow 2, Bottoms-Up, and Hollywood Rock.

The reason for this title is the dancers were almost manic with their scampers to put their tops on whenever the alarm for police in the area went off. Several times we were almost trampled in the ensuing stampedes.

Some bars dressed with costumes on during most of our visit (G-Spot, Rainbow2) while some had their tops off and on. And, well, in Bottoms-Up - the name should be changed to Bottoms-Off. Shows were canceled in most bars last night too, but, IMO, who cares? :)

Thermae was OK last night too, but the lights came on shortly before 2am.

Anyway, post that Grand Arrival date of yours and I will be there. I might even bring some of that Dog Poop your kittens love so much.

PS. Don't ever hijack my thread again with another of your shameless advertisements for Cathouse. ::

The second song you will hear is I believe the number one Thai pop song in the Kingdom. It is by Pi Bird (Thongchai McIntyre) and features Jintara (thai3 are you out there?), Nat Myria, and Kateeya English. The music video of this song is also good.

----------------------------------------

i bought this CD last November. Its great to listen Jintara singing a pop song

(second song on this CD) and not a Luktung song as usual.

Archived