Heard in Bangkok Discos......

Sarisin

Says Sarisin:

Well, just so you know my size is XXXL and I do look fabulous in black.
:eek:

. ::

One XXXL Crotchless in Black Lace for Saracin. Shameless? You bet! My middle name.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarasin...

Did you know that Bird, (Tongchai McIntyre - great name for a Thai!), is about 44 years old, gay as anything, and still loves with him in a luxury apartment in Bangkok. And the girls go crazy for him?? Maybe I should swing the other way! :o

You are right, FP. I didn't want to get into his sexual orientation on this list. Yeah, hard to believe he is 44 on the video for Fanjaa. You are absolutely correct that the girls goes nuts over him despite his age and fondness for males vs. females.

Oh well, that video (just played again on Channel V Thailand) does have Nat, Kat, and Jin to ogle instead of Pi Bird. :)

PS. Has anyone seen the new video from Mai Charoenpura (sp)? Wow, she has dropped a few kgs since Suryiothai and looks like the hottest lady in Thailand now. I like her voice too and had to buy her CD. Some good stuff, if you like Thai pop music.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the Bird CD as a karaoke version, you get the whole CD with each song ahving a clip, for the same price as a normal cd> Great.

Try to get Bird's live double cd as well, it's really good as well, it's called concert.

For all the face lifts he may had, he should check out a dentist instead. Zaad, something for your wife??

Cheers,

Limbo

limbo,

Don't be surprised if Pi Bird had his teeth fixed that way. I forget the name for it, but some Thais (men and women) get that canine adjusted for that look. A popular female singer named Amp, among others, has had it done.

And to think in the West they are spending big bucks for braces to prevent that sort of thing. :dunno:

Archived