Farangs with HIV

SiLeakHunt

Even here on the board I have read that that some fellows never use condoms. I for me can not enjoy having sex with a BG without a condom.

Had a very unpleasant encounter, I would better say I was extremely stupid :p, in PP with a girl who picked me up :: in bar. She wanted to have sex without a condom but I insisted to use it. The next morning, I was still sleepy and it seems that my defense had been down, we did it without a condom. This actually destroyed my day and partly the rest of my holiday. After a few days I felt a little bit ill and could not sleep all night, even I knew that HIV takes much longer to develop into Aids. Luckily a recent HIV-test was negative, but it was a lesson learnt. ::

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The next morning, I was still sleepy and it seems that my defense had been down, we did it without a condom. This actually destroyed my day and partly the rest of my holiday. After a few days I felt a little bit ill and could not sleep all night, even I knew that HIV takes much longer to develop into Aids. Luckily a recent HIV-test was negative, but it was a lesson learnt."

I had a similar reaction after discovering that the condom broke on me. Still have to get tested, but figure I might as well wait until the incubation period has passed.

There is not really an incubation period. You're probably confusing it with the time window within the analytical methods detect the antibodies; about 6 months.

Says Creative:

There is not really an incubation period. You're probably confusing it with the time window within the analytical methods detect the antibodies; about 6 months.

I just visited some medical pages which concentrates on HIV/Aids. According to them you "only" need to wait 12 weeks for an HIV test. Statistically there is only 1 from 20.000 persons who is tested negative but actually is positive after 12 weeks (source: Robert Koch Institut, Germany). Another source says that the average incubation period for developing Aids is 10 years (+-2 years) in industrial countries, but much shorter in poor countries with a shortage of food.

Says SiLeakHunt:

Sorry to sound maudelin, but it is a topic that I'm curious about. We occasionally hear of Bar Girls who've contracted AIDS/HIV, but rarely hear of sanukers who do.

I personally don't know of or have heard of a sanuker that has. Can anyone shed light on this ?

Cheers

I know of two- one living in Thailand and one who went back to his home country.

Both of them through heterosexual sex- not sure about condom use, though.

Cheers!

**First off, my following comments are not meant to be sarcastic or otherwise offensive to anyone and is only IMHO.

"She wanted to have sex without a condom"

Yes, this has happened to me more then once as well. Where a girl (TBG) wants to have sex without a condom and it scares me and confuses me and I wonder what other people think of this. My thoughts are:

1.) She may have HIV or other STD (or thinks she does) and wants to share it with a farang.

2.) She only stands to gain (financially) by getting pregnant with your kid and somehow soak you for some cash.

I can't think of any other reasons why a BG would be so irresponsible (perhaps other then sex is better for her without a condom).

Any thoughts? If I had to bet I would say #2

Says TawanDaeng:

Any thoughts? If I had to bet I would say #2

#3 Latex allergy? :grinyes:

But I presume, that many of the men who got HIV did it without a condom on purpose:banghead: and searched for BGs who are doing it without. Of course you can have bad luck with the first girl you meet, but it is more likely that they did it without a condom for a longer time and with multiple girls.

Says CDN:

does anybody know of a case wherein somebody has contracted HIV/AIDS while having only PROTECTED sex while in Thailand?

Not a particular person, but many cases because of drug addicts, tatoos, dentists, surgery, ...

There are many ways possible getting hiv.

1.) She may have HIV or other STD (or thinks she does) and wants to share it with a farang.

2.) She only stands to gain (financially) by getting pregnant with your kid and somehow soak you for some cash.

I had the best sex of my life in Jakarta last year with a girl who was pulling the condom off me. It was such bizarre behaviour I thought that I concluded exactly the same as you. We did it maybe 7 times in the night until we ran out of condoms and she still wanted more. Incredible and unforgettable but why she was like that Christ only knows. Surely the sex is the same for her whatever.

Archived