Any low-end brothels in town?

Are there any cheap brothels in Bangkok of the sort they have in Chiang mai? You know, the sort of places Thai men go and spend 150-200 baht for ST. I can't believe Bkk would be lacking these sorts of establishments. Does anyone know where they are?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, I have found them in Chinatown. I witnessed Chinese being asked THB 150++ for st, I have been offered THB 200++ some times (be prepared to look around some time for this price though).

Another option might be some lady houses.

I know about these brothels for locals in Chiang Mai. I visited one ten years ago.At that time the price was 100 baht .

I still regret I went there. You can just feel something is wrong when you are in there.

The brothels for locals are provided with girls by so called AAjens. Same goes for Cambodian brothels (that's why you will never see me in Cambodia, at least not to pay-for-play.

This is a small part of a mail I received from a girl from Burma:

Most of my girlfriends are traded by their parents to lift them out of poverty to so called AAjens (Agents) and other middle people who bring them to brothels (massage parlours) in Bangkok and worse. Those parents get a certain amount and the girls will work it off or pay the amount received times two.

The local brothels are very cheap but it got nothing to do with SANUK imho.

Speaking rhetorically here (no place for flaming), I have to say that sometimes I read a thread (or two) from some new poster, and I just get this creepy feeling that I'm somehow associating with someone who does not have values that are compatible with the broader crowd here (a number of whom I know personally).

It's a wide spectrum, and I suppose that diversity is a good thing, but I guess I just have a gut-level distaste for predators - and bullies in general.

It's your board - but I support keeping things out of the tiger cages.

The Lone Ranger

SS

Says Peter1964:

Yep, I have found them in Chinatown. I witnessed Chinese being asked THB 150++ for st, I have been offered THB 200++ some times (be prepared to look around some time for this price though).

Another option might be some lady houses.

'++' ? What you pay service charge and VAT on top? ::

Hi,

"Speaking rhetorically here (no place for flaming), I have to say that sometimes I read a thread (or two) from some new poster, and I just get this creepy feeling that I'm somehow associating with someone who does not have values that are compatible with the broader crowd here (a number of whom I know personally)."

I agree. There are lines, and some things are beyond them. This is one of those, which is why I do not want to see any addresses mentioned here.

Sanuk!

Archived