Any low-end brothels in town?

Says beerbloat:

I really didn't mean for this to become a big discussion. I was just seeking information. I think that all of you should ask yourselves whether the information you have about these cheaper establishments is from firsthand knowledge or whether it comes from the media reports of statements by NGOs. I suspect that most NGOs highly exaggerate the evils they are fighting against, for many reasons, including increasing their funding. A lot of them also just have an anti-sex agenda, that also can have many reasons, political, personal and religious, behind it.

A person can be indentured by situation as well as contract. A bar girl who has to feed and school two babies is indentured by her situation, and can ill afford to turn down a fat drunk disgusting customer (present company excluded, of course). Her situation is de facto little different from that of an indentured brothel girl.

I will also tell you that there was a brothel girl once who, when I selected her, said to the papasan that she did not want to go with me. I later found out (a week or two later when she changed her mind), that it was because she didn't like being someone's dinner, a transformation which I had committed affectionately unto her previously. I don't know whether she was punished or not, but she continued to work there with no visible bruises on her face or body.

There is also another moral question. These brothels are here, you can't close them down. The girls get more money for a falang encounter, and if you go there regularly you are helping her to pay off her debt, quicker than she would with a Thai customer.

Okay, other exaggerations: I don't know of any girl who does 12 men a day; the ones I have known are often lucky to do 2 or 3 and on many days get none. That's in CM, maybe things are different elsewhere. At one brothel in CM I met and had a long relationship with a girl who not only wasn't your typical illiterate brothel girl, she spoke fluent English because she once had a falang boyfriend.

Finally, I think Stone Soup, who started this, seems to be a real snob, to think that my post indicated I was someone he shouldn't be "associating with" because I don't share the "values" of the other posters. Well, who appointed him Jerry Falwell? Who said this was an exclusive club? Don't you people have any tolerance for diversity of thinking? Stone Soup, you don't have to associate with me. Just don't reply to my posts.

For Stone Soup's further information, I am not a "new poster" here; I've been posting for at least six months. I don't know why I am listed as "Newbie" in my posts. And if he would explain how I am a "bully" and a "predator" I'd be most grateful, as I strive for better self-understanding.

Most will ses between 4 and 5 customers per shift in BKK.

CM and CR not much different..just less falang.

re pay off the debt..that is just it they cant and will not without help.

i have seen the contracts of an EX of mine and a few friends of hers.

i have some accounting background and the maths they use is a no win win that is for sure.

You work 6 days and if a regular wants you on the maybe one or two days of a month then so be it, you see him.

The girls are amazing they still put the big smile on even though their heart and mind are far far away.

They even get called into work during thier period!

Btw do not let some guys get you down ,we all have some things we prefer to share and discuss and others not.

All in all the guys are great here.

The few times i have had a fall out i asap PM and work it out and so far 10 out of 10 all is ok..usually a misunderstanding in the way the post was read or written or both.

good Luck

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

trooper,

flyonzewall would not like to listen but quite a few of the debt contracts are simply pre-payments , kind of loan to the family. sure the guys want their money back and normally claim ID card ; in case CPII they employ a lot of illegal immigrants from Burma, Laos etc who are not free to move due to lack of papers but this is different from what you probably have in upcountry brothels or whereever.

Bbill , back Jermany. scheisse.

Finally, I think Stone Soup, who started this, seems to be a real snob ...

[color:"blue"]

Actually YOU started the thread ... and you forgot to mention Khun Sanuk who also agreed with Stone Soup's comment :neener:

IMHO, your *flame* to SS is uncalled for and is more appropriate in PM rather than on the public board. As you can see, the brothel/indenture scene is is rather a controversal subject ...

Some people think this is a "free-speaking" board ... the truth is that the board is under the direction of KS and his moderators ... and possibly being viewed by other external "powers".

[/color]

>>>flyonzewall would not like to listen but quite a few of the debt contracts are simply pre-payments , kind of loan to the family. <<<

there are those, but there are the others as well, where the agents trick the women into accepting contracts which it kmakes it nearly impossible for the women to ever get out of the debtbondage.

several of my wife's relatives and fellow villagers had to escape those kind of brothels. generally those contracts are that a family borrows, lets say, 10 000 baht, but the girls has to pay back 20 000 baht. and often some kind of invented fees are added so that instead of falling the debt only rises.

it really becomes horrible when those girls get traded across the border in malaysia.

>>>I think that all of you should ask yourselves whether the information you have about these cheaper establishments is from firsthand knowledge or whether it comes from the media reports of statements by NGOs.<<<

in my case - first hand knowledge. and many other posters here also have that first hand knowledge. it does not do you any service to keep on insulting other posters, and our intelligence. but keep on, you may not be willing to educate yourself, but others who don't know yet, have the opportunity to learn something here.

Hi,

I think you need to take a deep breath and realize that you do not know whether or not a girl in a brothel is free, indentured or a slave.

It seems to me that you don't care either. Your right of course, but certainly an opinion I, and many on this board, do not share.

Insulting StoneSoup does not help your credibility and I expect I will not see any insult from you anymore.

Sanuk!

"Most will ses between 4 and 5 customers per shift in BKK.

CM and CR not much different..just less falang."

You can look at the count sheets in several of the Pattaya MP if you reguest them if you want. I found from 11 to 7pm several of the girls had between 1 and 2customers only. My ex gogo now massage girl/3some partner says only on her best days will she get 4 or 5 clients. She is hot as hell too.

but I think a lot of you have been misled by self-serving propaganda from NGOs who have their own self-aggrandizing agendas.

Just a side note. It is not the first time that I read that argument on this board. Last time I remember it was about NGOs in Cambodia. I do not have any knowledge about the work of NGOs in neither in Thailand nor in Cambodia, except that I started to support a group in BKK with a small amount of money and therefore read a little bit about this certain organization.

For me some guys seem to use this argument to reduce the quality and quantity of sex trade and the connection to HIV, drugs e.g. Their equation is: NGOs have hidden agendas, their reports are exaggerated, therefore problems are not as big as reported.

In the end this means for Beerbloat: If the reports about slavery are wrong he can go to the Thai brothels denying that the girls are slaves and use them for a cheap fuck.

Am I wrong? ::

Do the NGOs falsify reports in big numbers? If yes, I would like to learn more about this. :help:

Anyway, I am glad that his argument does not work like Beerbloat might have wished :cover:, because some people like fly have a first hand account about what is happening actually.

>>>Do the NGOs falsify reports in big numbers? If yes, I would like to learn more about this<<<

in the term 'NGO' a lot of different groups are lumped together. you have some little smalltown neighborhood churches supporting one school, one lowly paid expat staff, and another two local staff. that's an NGO.

then you have giants like the ILO and the international red cross. those are NGOs as well.

one has to look at the credentials of the people or organisations doing those reports, but i would personally say, that the established NGOs could not afford to falsifie any report.

Archived