business slow; prices high

This low season is lower than any low season before, for

many reasons (Iraque war, SARS, fear of terrorists attacks,

the bad economical situation in many western countries...).

The actual low season seems to be a big catastrophe for the

Thai tourist industry.

The question now is: what can be the reason that the girls

in that bad demanding situation ask for such ridiculous

prices like 2500 - 3000 Baht LT or even more?

While reading, studying and musing about the articles and

texts on this board I am getting more and more confused about

what is going on with the girl's prices and their behavior.

They have to fulfill a special quota of barfines in an month;

otherwise their salary is cut. There are not enough customers

in the GoGo bars and nevertheless the girls demand such high

prices.

A friend of mine ( a local expat in Bkk) just send me an email

telling the following details:

- in Rainbow II Japanese guys only; Prices: 3500 ST, 5000 LT.

That means St is twice as much as in a brothel in westeuropean

countries! Ridiculuos!!! These prices demanded and paid in

Rainbow II can be a shining example for the girls in all other

GoGos of Nana, I think.

but then:

- Grace coffee shop: 1000 Baht LT

- Bier Garten Soi 7: between 500 - 1000 Baht LT. Thank Buddha!

Let us take stock of these many details:

In Bangkok the situation is confused.

The situation in Pattaya:

On the German speaking susibar dot com Board (mainly about

Pattaya, very informative) is reported that you can have a

nice looking girl from a beer bar for 500 to 800 Baht LT!

Barfine only 200 Baht.

Stunners and super stars from GoGos can be had for maximal

1500 Baht LT or even 1000 Baht LT, when you stay with her for

3 or 4 days. Barfine in Pattaya GoGos is 500 Baht.

Nasiadai

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

''Stunners and super stars from GoGos can be had for maximal 1500 Baht LT or even 1000 Baht LT, when you stay with her for 3 or 4 days. Barfine in Pattaya GoGos is 500 Baht''.

more than enough.

I throughly agree it's more than enough! but IMO it's only the young hansum men who are pulling the stunners on a regular basis at this price. Any overweight 50 year olds want to comment? :grinyes:

Says Nasiadai:

but then:

- Grace coffee shop: 1000 Baht LT

- Bier Garten Soi 7: between 500 - 1000 Baht LT. Thank Buddha!

I always got the impression, that bg7 is higher than thermae. However, for these prices nothing to complain too much. ;)

Btw, I think, I will always end paying the "fair price".

Thermae was always a 500 - 1000 place although I have been asked 2500 by a stunner, turned it down of course, I got into a conversation with an Aussie first timer in Thermae he was paying an absolute minger 3000bt a pop. I put him right, as you would, and gave him a 5 min lecture on the finer side of the sanuk scene. I almost came to blows with the old tart for my trouble but it was well worth it I can't abide seeing people ripped off, especially by ugly old tarts. ::

I have always wondered the high prices people are willing to pay. On last trip in may I paid 1200 baht for Nana disco girl lt, 1000 baht long time for a beautiful Doll House girl (I asked how much for lt, she replied 2500, I smiled and said 1000 baht ok, she nodded and I paid the bar fine). In Pattaya 500-700 baht long time with beerbar girls and same prices on Samui. If there is a little chemistry between you and the girl it sure helps a lot.

My friends too were paying the same prices, 1000 baht lt for Nana disco girls and 1000-1500 baht longtime for Hollywood Rock and Angel Witch girls. And have to say some of these girls were definitely beautiful. I met one guy who had freebies everytime he went to Grace Hotel, but he's been in Bangkok for years.

One funny incident was that on our first night in Bangkok my friend who was in Thailand for the first time and came from Pattaya to Bangkok to party with us chatted with the girl from a beerbar on the first floor of Nana Plaza and wanted to bar fine her. After he heard the bar fine was 600 or was it even 700 hundred baht he was just rolling on the floor laughing and decided to take the first taxi to Pattaya next morning. I gotta ask too who the hell is paying these kind of barfines to the beer bars. Ok, no problem if you have money but for an average European the prices are getting high.

Over 2000 baht short time??? that's the same price stunning Russian girls want in Helsinki, so why the hell fly 10 hours to pay more. Ok Russians are not Thais. :p

Trooper, great post! Many thanks!

That encourages me to go to LOS next November for Loy Kratong festival.

1000 and 1500 baht is what I paid on my last trip in November/ December 2002.

You write: ?If there is a little chemistry between you and the girl it sure helps a lot.?

Yes, that?s true. I can confirm this.

On my last trip I made following experiences in one of the big Hollywood bars on the second floor (American 3. floor): I saw a stunner dancing, made eye contact and smiled at her. We were flirting by our eyes and our smiles every time she came along the carousel by my side. When she finished dancing, she came to my seat and said to me: ?I have already customer over there, he spent a lady drink and he will pay bar for me. He said that he pays 2500 Baht for me for long time. Come back tomorrow. Then I go with you.?

Next evening I went to that bar rather early, about 8. She saw me and came to me and we start flirting, chatting and laughing, had great sanuk together. She was very beautiful, nice tits, long legs, a real stunner. About 2 hours later she went with me for 1500 Baht LT. And she gave me that special girlfriend sex. And I am not that Brad Pitt type and I am not a young man any more.

Take your time. You can find in Thermae, Bier Garten, Soi Cowboy, Nana Disco or Grace Coffee shop many beautiful girls who go with you for 1000 or 1500 Baht long time and who give you a wonderful night.

And you can find in many bars at Nana Plaza beautiful cuties, warm hearted creatures, who give you sexual pleasure, who give you that special girl friend sex all night long and even the following morning and day; for only 1000 or 1500 Baht. You must have a little patience and comb through the bars to find the right girl.

I am always campaigning against overpaying!

My motto: "Don't overpay the girls". Pay a fair price, but don?t overpay!

Trooper, many regards from Hamburg to Helsinki.

Nasiadai alias Bakwahn

Says pe7e:

''Stunners and super stars from GoGos can be had for maximal 1500 Baht LT or even 1000 Baht LT, when you stay with her for 3 or 4 days. Barfine in Pattaya GoGos is 500 Baht''.

more than enough.

I throughly agree it's more than enough! but IMO it's only the young hansum men who are pulling the stunners on a regular basis at this price. Any overweight 50 year olds want to comment?
:grinyes:

I am in Pattaya right now and although I am not overweight 50 years old man I second your opinion that only the young guys can pull stunners for that price. For me : absolutely not!

Archived