business slow; prices high

Supply and demand disctates lower prices when demand is down. This notion that since there are no customers prices are high is nonsense.

Rarely does a girl even mention price anyway. IMO, 2K baht short or long time is appropriate - sex is a service and seems to me to be somewhat of a standard cost - anyaway.....the girl will stay if she likes...if not she can go.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are wild, anyone that pays more than 1000baht for LT is just driving up the prices. I don't care how good she looks., or how you feel about her. If you guys stick to your guns the price will and can come down. After all, pussy is just as good costing 200 baht or 10,000 baht. WAKE UP fellas.

Despite the blunt nature of that last post, I pretty much agree. In a buyers market, we can set the price. If they throw out some outrageous price, move on, or tell them you never pay more than xyz amount...if she gets 2000++ one time, she will try for 2500++ next time, tell her friends and so it will go! I recall I took one girl in a bar, and over paid her, she must have told all her friends, because when I tried to pull a different girl, she wanted the same++more! Bargin, for everything! no need to over pay! if you want to look at it in local terms, 1,000bht is 1/3-1/4 of the average monthly wage for a factory worker, so it is a decent wage for a few hours work, especially if meals and entertainment are thrown in.

I think you are taking a over simplistic view of the factors affecting bar girl prices, the rules of supply and demand do work here to a great extent. What no one as yet mentioned is that the supply of stunners is in fact quite limited and the demand for these girls by the rich expats and tourists is still far from satisfied, therefor the price remains high. To a wealthy man the difference between 1000 and 3000 doesn't amount to much and would not enter his decision process. What is the point of being rich if you cant treat yourself? If he wants a stunner he will have one regardless of the cost. The problem that this creates is the more ordinary girls then have their expectations increased, they don't see themselves as being worth less, after all they are going to perform the same service, they don't realise men shag with their eyes as well as their dicks. Pride and 'Face' is at stake here! and that can raise their asking price:grinyes:

A factor not discussed here, if a girl really doesn't do this sort of thing often, but really needs money, she may figure "...I'll get the money I need, or not bother..." This has been explained to me a few times, and could well be the case in some instances...

That I can believe. I got my legs cut out from under me a few posts back so here's to save face. I'm no economist but when I see a system persist for a while for no apparant reason you have to think outside the box. The scene didn't tank last week and girls were talking crazy money as soon as the crunch hit LOS months and months ago. Was just speculating mostly and sorry if I pushed anyones buttons too hard.

And, I definitely disagree!

This topic comes up more than any on the board - what are you paying, overpaying, driving up prices, yadda, yadda, yadda...

There is always someone who says big spenders are driving prices up. However, when you challenge that person to come up with proof...that is the last you hear of it.

Just because you give a girl 3,000 baht last night, do you really think she is going to demand 3,000 baht from me tonight? No, that is silly. I will bet you I can get that same lady for 2,000 baht or less even though you "drove prices up."

There are just so many factors to consider here. General statements like "overpaying drives up prices" are usually in my experience coming from the cheap charlies out there looking to score a deal so they can puff out their chests and brag on a board like this. Girls ask different guys for different amounts. Maybe if she perceives the guy as a newbie she might ask for more. But, certainly, if she knows the guy has been around, knows the score, and is a member of nanaplaza.com, she would never consider asking for the same amount she received the night before from Joe Overpayer. Right? :)

Oh well, tune in next month when this discussion is once again brought to this board and we can read the same views again. ::

Says pe7e:

What no one as yet mentioned is that the supply of stunners is in fact quite limited and the demand for these girls by the rich expats and tourists is still far from satisfied, therefor the price remains high.

Can you tell me who these "stunners" are, where they work and what do they look like?

I keep hearing about these "stunners" that everyone one is talking about and seems to desire.

Are they a special clandestine group of girls that are only reachable through a special service utilized by rich expats and tourists?

I think the best way is to pay on performance the same as when you are at work for your employer pays you more on better performance the same for stunners or any other girls if she is good and satisfys you then by all means pay her and extra 1000 or two baht. Also with more girls for competition you might get a discount if your lucky. ::

Archived