business slow; prices high

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"My experience is that if a girl likes you, she will be happy to accept 1,000THB, otherwise she does not like you and better give it a miss as it will definitely reflect in the way she will treat you.

And all of the guys I know made very similar experiences."

I agree completely. Girls that haven't agreed on around 1000 baht have always been the ones that I've had bad experiences with. In Pattaya I move on if the girl even mentions money before the morning.

Hi!

I often see stunners in the BKK gogos. It's always the girl that walks up to you late at night and shoves her nipples up your nostrils after you have had 10-15 beers. Unfortunately Thai ladies don't age well so in the morning they mostly have lost their good looks.

regards

ALHOK

Says Hardy641:

Just a few thoughts....

You might be right that paying 'stunners' one time 3000 doesn't drive up the prices. However, paying it over and over again like the Japanese are doing it in Rainbow II finally resulted that 3,000 THB became the standard and some girls even trying to get 5,000 THB.

I don?t know if you meant it seriously, that they don?t ask these prices from expats living here for years. The experience of my friends and me is different. We are all living here for years and get all confronted with this cartel like prices.

Hardy, I appreciate your comments. Actually, one of the reasons I say this is all nonsense about overpayers driving up the prices is...the Japanese. They have been on the scene for many years, and, most likely, have been overpaying constantly. Do you really think they have driven up the prices? I'm sure they frequent other bars besides Rainbow 2. They certainly are in numbers in Thermae and they have not affected one bit the price I pay there.

And, I was serious when I said that expats may enjoy an occasional advantage when it comes to prices. You and your friends say you get hit with the big prices, but I have never been hit with them, nor have my friends. Of course, this is dependent on the bars and types of women you go after too. I seldom go after stunners these days and much prefer that next group down.

Part of the reason I say expats enjoy an advantage is that they frequent the bars more regularly (at least over time) and the girls get to know them better. There is a comfort level or whatever you want to call it and I don't think once that has been established you would be asked to pay 5,000 B.

I am like many guys on this board who do not take a lady the first time usually. I buy her a few drinks, give her a few toys, give her a tip and have some fun. If things seem cool, I return and then see what happens. I know visitors don't often have this luxury of time when they are here and the clock is ticking.

I still cannot see the relationship between overpaying and driving the prices up. I can assure you I could go into Rainbow 2 and easily find ladies willing to go with me for less than 3,000 B. I am sure others reading this could too. But, to be honest with you Rainbow 2 is not one of my favorite bars and I go there infrequently. Still, I maintain what I said about avoiding the big payouts from girls who work there.

Stunner is my view is a purely subjective term. To me it is a lady who 'stuns' me when I see her - you might say stuns me with her beauty. When I write about a stunner, it is a personal thing for me. You may not be stunned by her beauty at all. When I read something someone else has written and it uses the word 'stunner' I also take it as the writer's subjective view.

>the way i see it, is that the girl has put a price on her pussy that seems to work for her, and would feel like shit to give herself cheaper.

So, she loses a few tricks, so what? (not talking to you, just her own TG logic) time and time again, i have seen that whatever money they have, they can do with. Not too much money? no problem. get lucky? cool. most come from no money background, they can adjust back to that, until the next harvest comes around. ie. they are not good professionals (thank, God!), they are TGs, above all. IME

I am with you on this one.

"For what I go with man for 1000 bahts? I am not care about them. 3000 we talk. I want money. No give money, why I go with him? No money, I go do other thing".

>I still cannot see the relationship between overpaying and driving the prices up. I can assure you I could go into Rainbow 2 and easily find ladies willing to go with me for less than 3,000 B.

OK, what do you think if a girl had 3-4 days of Japanese customer paying whatever they pay (more than us, in any case) and yourself coming with lady drinks and toys and not paying 6K+?

You don't take her and bf her 4-5 friends from the bar, treat them to dinner and give them all 2K tip?

That's about overpaying, not sure about driving the prices up. But after that, your approach could look great to you, miserable to them.

Says think_too_mut:

OK, what do you think if a girl had 3-4 days of Japanese customer paying whatever they pay (more than us, in any case) and yourself coming with lady drinks and toys and not paying 6K+?

You don't take her and bf her 4-5 friends from the bar, treat them to dinner and give them all 2K tip?

That's about overpaying, not sure about driving the prices up. But after that, your approach could look great to you, miserable to them.

I'm sorry TTM, but I find your hypothetical quite bizarre and do not get your point at all.

The discussion was on taking ladies out of a bar, paying them what might be construed as too much and this driving the prices up for the next guy and the next, ad infinitum.

I still say each encounter is a separate encounter and to say that pricing is driven up by a previous encounter (with a different punter) just won't happen. At least on an, ahem, global scale. :)

Again, there is plenty of conjecture, but I have yet to hear personally or second-hand from someone who has had a lady charge him more because the guy before him paid more.

Hmmm, maybe we need to conduct an experiment. ::

I had guessed that, the post was intended to be a bit more tongue in cheek than it came out.

Regarding your comment in another post:

<they are not good professionals (thank, God!), they are TGs, above all.>

I think it's the most accurate comment I have seen on this board to date, if they got professional managers we would all end up poking the pillow. Awefull prospect that.... :grinyes:

Archived