business slow; prices high

Says jjsushi:

Can you tell me who these "stunners" are, where they work and what do they look like?

I keep hearing about these "stunners" that everyone one is talking about and seems to desire.

Are they a special clandestine group of girls that are only reachable through a special service utilized by rich expats and tourists?

Actually you need a pair of special glasses to see them.....

Kidding apart, last time in SC with friends, they picked up stunners, in their eyes yes, in my eyes, definitely not.

One just pays for what he thinks is a fair price.

Cheers !

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not easy to define a 'stunner' since we all have our likes and dislikes and beauty is certainly in the eyes of the beholder. However I am certain if I choose a stunner an average girl and an unattractive one 95% of the board would list them in the same catogories as me. A stunner is the one you can't take your eyes off in a gogo and would happily pay well over the odds to bed her! assuming you can afford. When you see a stunner with another punter you wonder were the hell he found her and why wasn't I there 10mins earlier. The point being you decide who the stunner is, your stunner is yours and mine is mine but IMO 75% of males would be in broad agreement as to which girls fit the title of stunner. Now where do you find them? this is easy to answer, they are all over the place but very elusive. The best way to catch them is to turn up at the bars and gogos early they have an annoying habbit of dissapering quickly in the company of the better off. You can save time on your search by avoiding empty bars there are no stunners there for sure, a good clue to the haunts of these elusive stunners is a consistantly full bar, it is a direct result of their presence that the bar is full. If you are unsuccesfull in your quest you can always try again around midnight, this is the time when they return from their 2000 bt ST session with Mr money bags for a second bite of the cherry. If she is still in earning mode she may be available for a LT engagement at about 2500bt but don't expect this to be negoitated down much unless she half fancies you, and a taxi home will be required. Personally I give stunners a miss, unless they are available for a sensible fee. Maybe the board members can give their opinion of what constiutes a 'stunner' :D

Beer goggles are a very dangerous appliance in GO Go land and should be avoided at all times. The results are not obvious till morning, you may suffer terminal loss of face with your mates when the catch sight of the dragon you have just shagged! The repercussions can make you a laughing stock for life and leave you in need of therapy, not to mention the Viagara dependancy that may ensue. When in LOS take off the rose coloured glasses and don't wear the beer goggles when sanuking. You have been warned!!! :hubba:

Just a few thoughts....

You might be right that paying 'stunners' one time 3000 doesn't drive up the prices. However, paying it over and over again like the Japanese are doing it in Rainbow II finally resulted that 3,000 THB became the standard and some girls even trying to get 5,000 THB.

I don?t know if you meant it seriously, that they don?t ask these prices from expats living here for years. The experience of my friends and me is different. We are all living here for years and get all confronted with this cartel like prices.

Then what is a stunner? Even the board members can?t agree on objective standards to evaluate a stunner. We tried it many times in the past. And even worse, for Thais the beauty standards are complete different. So paying 3,000 THB for ?stunners? won?t remain unnoticed by the ?normal? girls, which might be by Thai standards even much better looking (e.g. fair skin, high cheeks?) and they will start to ask for the same money too, if they see that ugly, flat nosed, dark skinned Isaan girls can get that much. And so a price once paid only for ?real stunners? easily become the normal going rate. That is exactly what I encountered when made my last bar hopping. It wasn?t only the stunners coming up with these prices, no I felt like these prices have been written in stone. And no I am not a newbie or first timer, but living here for more then 7 years. However, this trend started already 2 ½ years ago with the Japanese starting to flood Nana and Thermae.

I still stick with my golden rule to pay 1,000 THB for a girl. Also I must admit that it never was that difficult to score. Am I therefore a cheap Charlie? I don?t think so. As a previous poster already mentioned I am paying a girl around ¼ of the average wage upcountry and still 12.5% of the average wage here in Bangkok, just for a few hours. Comparing it to the prices I would have to pay back in Europe it looks cheap, but if you consider that a prostitute in Germany or Holland costs around 500 to 700 EURO a night with an average wage of around 3000 EURO, this appears again in another light.

Actually I don?t blame the guys, who are paying 2,000 THB and more for various reasons. If the service was great or they had a great time it is absolutely OK to tip the girl generously. But please let her know that this is a tip for her excellent service or the great time she gave you. However, I would never agree on a price above 1,000THB up-front. Not because I am stingy, no because of experience. Unfortunately the quality of the time I had never stood in relation with the amount I paid, or even worse the more I paid the worse was the time and sex. The girls behaved either like super stars (don?t like this and don?t like that) and/or were always under time pressure (you finish reo reo) and an agreed LT often turned into a ST. I never had the special ?girl friend? feeling with these ?expensive? girls. That?s why I stopped going with them and always wonder why guys are paying these high prices. My experience is that if a girl likes you, she will be happy to accept 1,000THB, otherwise she does not like you and better give it a miss as it will definitely reflect in the way she will treat you.

And all of the guys I know made very similar experiences.

if a girl likes you, she will be happy to accept 1,000THB, otherwise she does not like you and better give it a miss as it will definitely reflect in the way she will treat you.

Good advice! ::

I know most don't, but that again to me defies logic.

-------------------------------

You ain't saying!

the way i see it, is that the girl has put a price on her pussy that seems to work for her, and would feel like shit to give herself cheaper.

So, she loses a few tricks, so what? (not talking to you, just her own TG logic) time and time again, i have seen that whatever money they have, they can do with. Not too much money? no problem. get lucky? cool. most come from no money background, they can adjust back to that, until the next harvest comes around. ie. they are not good professionals (thank, God!), they are TGs, above all. IME

knows the score, and is a member of nanaplaza.com

-------------------------------------------------

The reason why i pestered KS about the need to make NanP.com T-shirts to make us proud of belonging to the "I know the deal" brigade ;)!

What happened to the idea, KS? You'd make a killing!!!!

Archived