Is it Really Worth Making a Trip to Bangkok Now?

well bhichit had his own party started, the Thai Motherland Party, but this did not work; his father was a prominent figure in the Democrat Party and Minister in Chuan's government. Paveena was a member of Chart Pattana. Chalerm, well he change parties frequently, had his own Munachon Party, then was merged with Chavalit's New Aspiration, which merged into TRT; however Chalerm revived his old Muanchon party.

TRT's main goal in the governor election was to avoid that Apirak, the Democrat candidate is elected; but different fractions supported different candidates and so they failed to achieve this goal

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet you're teaching that politics stuff to the bargirls ain't ya! Admit it ya barstard!

Now, before a BG even determines where to peg a punter on her "Samak" marketing model (as if that ain't bad enough), she will be asking questions like "would you agree that the TRT party is the lesser of two evils since the conservatives have a limited outlet for their agenda rather than being completely in charge?"

And just how in the hell is a punter gonna know what to say to that? Well?

From a few nights on SC last week on my annual trip to LOS. Yep, there isn't a lot of showing compared to last year--still far better than Phuket. Some see through tops--they seem to be investigating the possibilities. Only showing in the old fashioned sense was more a wardrobe malfunction, although she didn't seem to be in any hurry to correct it.

Some places still manage to be a whole lot more fun than others due to the girls' attitude--harassing/grab-ass with each other on stage and playing at girl on girl (as opposed to a serious effort at a lesbian show).

Didn't run into any piss tests, but I don't doubt they happen. Carried my passport--never asked for it.

Early closing not an issue for me as I'm pretty much done by 12:30am at the latest anyway.

But the hotels seem to be full.

We,ll see how this develops. :dunno:

"luckily the current regime will not have enough time left to accomplish this goal! "

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. The current PM seems to be enjoying a wave of popularity, and though many complain about the way various issues are handled (Drugs, Nightlife, Bird Flue, The South) he also seems to be getting high marks among his constituency in those same areas. Only Thais can vote (Farang rak Isaarn fraction aside), and I would not be surprised to see at least four more years of the same (I remember in a 2000 or 2001 interview with the Bangkok Post, he said he was considering a constitutional amendment to allow a third term).

This will become a much better place for a Chruch-Lady convention, and generally a less attractive place for the single male tourist.

RickF

Archived