NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well,

Thanks for our "wheel", and NPF1's missing "wheel", the Clueless Wonders tied for 1st and then took home the money with an outstanding Final Jeopardy round!

NPF1 still is slightly ahead in the yearly championship competition. But we are closing quickly.

Way to go boys!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it was a dismal turnout for NPF2. Poor Judge and myself, backed up by a last minute addition of Doc Thai. Goatscrot forgot :doah: The Doc proved to be a good addition and replacement for Long Gun as he too had much arcane music knowledge. Long story short, we tied with NPF1 for fourth place out of 12 teams. Not too bad considering...

Cheers,

SD

Quiz Night again, Tuesday 26th April.

It looks like I will be AWOL for the 2nd straight quiz, as I'm committed to actually having to work a bit tomorrow night and doesn't look good for getting out of it.

Let's not forget those coupons too.

Good Luck!

Rally round, then, boys, and join us as we pile on the pressure on the league leaders. PJ, I will try to get last week's debutant along again in case we get any more questions about WW2 weaponry - don't forget to bring the house keys along with you!

BTW, team, the charming staff of After School send their thanks for last week's bottle of vodka.

Archived