NPF Londoner Quiz 2005

Pom Michael

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, this one cost us a bit.

We used 2,500 baht in coupons, and since we only *tied* for 2nd, we ended up winning ONLY 1,500 baht.

The problem was we had too many quizzers, and it just wasn't fair to leave anyone out. So in the end we had to take BOTH Poor Judge and Boring_Man. If we were a 6 man team we would have won first place, but without the two extras we probably wouldn't have even come close to the top.

Great to see the big turnout, this time over 20 teams even with the heavy rain that delayed most people from getting to the Londoner.

Good to see NPF1 back at full strenght and in a good quiz mood.

Cheers!

I knew that would happen!

Fortunately there were a bunch of questions on boring topics, so Boring Man wasn't as much of a liability as he'd usually be. Still hard to believe he doesn't know anything about cricket, though.

NPF II was stronger than a garlic milkshake, to quote Lee Trevino. If we'd actually had all our members in all three rounds we'd probably have won even with the penalty.

Still cursing the rain, I remain,

A Poor Judge of Character

Pom Michael said:

Good to see NPF1 back at full strenght and in a good quiz mood.

Equally good to see a few NPF1 guys at our usual Midnite afterparty!

PJ: Ya it blows my mind that Boring_Man knows nothing about the most boring sport on the planet!

Cheers,

SD

suadum said:

Bummer. 12th and 26th are the July dates. You MUST change your trip 555555555555!Cheers,

SD

Solly , already promised Miss BJ girl a quick return... guess i'll just have to " quiz " her about how she learned her skills :grinyes:

See ya in a few....

Bada :beer: Bing

• 2 weeks later...

Archived