The temptation to go bareback

Honestly...

I bet I got it from my Mom. And it's NOT what YOU think!!! lol

As for HSV-1 causing a lot of money at the doctor's office... Some doctor is happy. Not much you can do for Simplex 1 and it's pretty easy to live with as I never think about it (get cold sores) unless I'm not sleeping or under huge amounts of stress.

<<burp>>

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Try to be choosy with those I have fun with :)

Use to work on that principle, but then caught gonorrhea from the sweetest, most gorgeous BG I ever met in Angeles City (back in the pre-AIDS days). And she told me to wear a condom that night but I was too drunk. :doah:

• 1 month later...

Further to my post under health, all I can say is that never, ever will I bareback again. After loosing the plot on a 12 month Samui binge, I barebacked 10ish girls, some of which are nice little runners, but been round the clock a few times. Whilst to some of you, ten may seem few; to me it was ten to many. Still flapping now about the chances of catching the daddy of all doses (the one that puts you in a box). Gonna get tested, just to be sure.

What I didn?t mention before is that as a direct result of barebacking, I caught an STD which hurt like fuck and took 2 months to go. Doctor told me I had 'ochida', thought she was ad libbing until she scurried off to get Stamford med dictionary, only to confirm my symptoms with it. Strangely, didn?t get infected on me old chap; instead I got an infection in my urinal track which spread to my bladder, liver and kidneys. It hurt like a bitch day and night. All the meds they gave me didn?t work, till a mate gave me dislphloxin (or something like that?) and suggested no food except papaya every day for a week. The latter may sound daft, but he swares by this remedy, and it worked for me.

I won?t bareback again, although it?s easily done when we have had a few, isn?t it? Blokes will be blokes, after all.

So, what recommendations do you guys have on what condom brands to purchase (I'm based out of the US, so something I can pickup here)? Also, sometimes I can be a bit of an "excitable" guy :down::( , so a little less sensitivity would probably not be a bad thing for me! :up:

Archived