The temptation to go bareback

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

if it's a scam or not is hard to decide, but that a new board member in his first post is breaking one of the board rules:

"On a related note to advertising, it is not allowed to post URLs to your own website, unless it is in answer to a specific question."

So rinathay, I suggest that you PM an explanation to KS.

Sorry, If j wrong to post my URL, but j don't want breaking one of the board rules, j don't understand very well english and in the post before mine. rickfarang speack about two bargirs (well, one actual a Katoey) who were HIV+.

j want only peoples this forum known another true history of a ladybar with AIDS, she before work in Patong.

CondomKing said:

Mr.Blonde - Why you speak like that? ::

If it's true, then why is it a scam? Do you know something the rest of us don't? Probably not easy to go on the Internet and tell the world you have AIDs. Just my opinion.

I know of certain people in Pattaya who set up websites like this one...i really should have said "possibly a scam" but with a first post and only registered a few days ago,this person must expect some flak.

Hi,

"Doesn't it seem strange a Thai website on an italian server? "

This Thai site (i.e. NP.com) is on a US server, so not really. I fully expect an Italian to be involved in the site and he would likely have been responsible for setting things up (and likely wrote all of it as well).

Doesn't really change anything about whether or not this is a scam. I personally would never send money though.

Sanuk!

Archived