The temptation to go bareback

I posted this in the Introduction Section as well. So if some of you have already read this sorry. I couldn't get it to link to the other thread.

An eight year old boy that lives next to my in-laws has HIV. His mother contracted it working in a bar. She left the bar to marry a Thai man and gave him HIV also. She died and he ended up in a hospice. He died not long after her.

The little boy now lives with his grandparents. When he was about 2 or 3 he suffered a massive seizure and is partially brain damaged. He has also lost some use of his left arm due to the seizure. The sad thing is he is a great kid and he will never get to grow up. He will probably be dead in the next 5 or 6 six years. All because of HIV. This is one of the saddest things I have ever seen.

His grandparents are stretched to the limit financially trying to take care of him. My wife and her family help them out whenever possible. I usually give my wife some money to give to them when I am there so they can buy clothes for him to attend school. I guess the only saving grace is that he doesn't know what his fate will be so he is a pretty happy kid.

So the moral? Be safe. Even if you don't suspect a BG has HIV act as if there is a chance. If you have never seen the devastation this disease can cause remember this story. And yes it is true. :(

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so I'm new here, and looking for fun, but it occurs to me that a condom is not going to keep me from getting herpies either. According to my doctor (and yes she has a vagina) most women get the herpes lesions on their lips, so they can easily pass it to me when I'm thrusting. I mean they haven't yet designed a condom that covers more than the shaft. (I can see some of you guys emailing the patent office already.)

Also, a woman can have open lesions inside her vagina where she can't see or feel them, but her heavenly juices are carrying the virus. I've never had sex with a woman who didn't get juice on me. And when I'm using a condom i usually add some lube to the mix which makes it even sloppier.

So what are peoples thoughts and experiences on keeping herpes free?

Dr eh? If you are lucky to reach the age of 80 or so, you'll have a 90% chance of getting HSV 1.

As it stands now, depending on what study you read, 20% to 65% of the population in America has HSV 1.

Oral herpes and genital herpes are not exactly the same thing.

You might want to do some research instead of just relying on your doctor to scare you.

Oh yes, anal warts are very popular as well!!! Fun fun fun!!!

As for keeping healthy, I take a shower and always urinate afterwards. Try to be choosy with those I have fun with :)

<<burp>>

gummigut said:

Oh yes, anal warts are very popular as well!!! Fun fun fun!!!

As for keeping healthy, I take a shower and always urinate afterwards. Try to be choosy with those I have fun with :)

<<burp>>

Gummigut. How do you decide who is safer to have fun with. Better put...where do you find girls who are safer...a ranking would be interesting from less safe to safer (starting at nana plaza?) ::

Personally, I'm now living in a very "christian" neighborhood. I think I'm scouting the nuns at the friends of the infant jesus. Figure if anyone is going to be safe, they gotta be? Right?

Damn that hurt. Another bolt of lightening. sigh.

Being around the environment you get a sense of who is willing to do anything to anybody (actuality most will do most everything for the right amount of sanuk/baht). These are the ones I'll stay away from. I don't prefer the fresh from the farm girls either though there is the rare one that's fun.

Some girls are quite knowledgable about VD. It's not something I'll ask in a first conversation, but they are very pragmatic when you bring it up. Many like to show their cards offering a clean bill of health :) For what it's worth :)

I don't think you could rate places in terms of safety as in most any joint it'll run the gamut. But everytime one has sex they run a risk. But you also run a risk just getting out of bed :)

Guess I'll expose my self. I've got HSV-1. Had it since about sixth grade I think. So I guess you should ALL STAY AWAY FROM ME! muahahhahahaaaa

<<burp>>

>Guess I'll expose my self.<

Please G, save us the embarrassment!

> I've got HSV-1. Had it since about sixth grade I think. So I guess you should ALL STAY AWAY FROM ME! muahahhahahaaaa <

i know the feeling. I've had it for about 20 yrs, think I got it from the mrs.

Funny thing was, when Ted, the british bloke I shared Nok with, wrote to me, after he found out she was Chao Shuing him with me. He bitterly complained she gave him herpes. cost him a bomb in doctors cost etc.

Poor guy. I didn't tell him she may well have gotten it from me.

Archived