The temptation to go bareback

j'm italian man, j make alone this site( it's not scam) for try help this lady known in Patong in 1996 and your babies, j want peoples known the difficulty of a lady with Aids in Thailand. She tell me, is HIV+, because a farang take eroin don' t want put condom for make love, after him dead. If in this nine years, j help she alone, nobody give me some bath with this site, j'm no rich, j work every month in my country for 1000 euro, j can help alone she for another years before she dead ( mai pen rai). If some people known also italy language, can read in my site the diary of Joy in this years and more, If you want known my face you can look here:

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/joythay/pagine%20eng/myfriend.htm

Sorry for my disturb.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi CK,

correct on the website but not in the post:

"j'm italian man, j make alone this site( it's not scam) for try help this lady known in Patong in 1996 and your babies, j want peoples known the difficulty of a lady with Aids in Thailand.

j help she alone, nobody give me some bath with this site, j'm no rich, j work every month in my country for 1000 euro, j can help alone she for another years before she dead ( mai pen rai). "

If you put in Joy" instead of "J" it's just nonsense, but "I" gives not so bad = understandable (it)english.

BTW, my italian is far from good but I can read it at least, so therefore my verdict - no scam.

elef

• 2 weeks later...

Re: original post. Definitely there is, especially if you have sensitivity difficulties otherwise. Thai BGs are much more likely to insist the guy use a condom than Filipinas and Indonesians (both of whom have certain anti-condom religious or social pressures). My usual modus operandi is the polyurethanes like Durex Avanti (not available in Thailand to my knowledge, so you have to bring). The things break too often, though. They're thinner than latex and do conduct heat, and are as protective as long as they work.

As to the original posters query there is defintely a temptation to go bareback in LOS. But for all the reasons cited in the proceeding seven pages it just is not a good or smart idea.

I lived in Bangkok for 4 years and even when I would get a steady girl, have her and myself tested, and went BB, eventually she would give me a STD.

No matter what they promise, no matter how much money you give them for support, they eventually stray to a Thai guy and you are going to end up with something. Thai men just won't wear condoms and unless you can guarantee that your tilac will not go with a Thai, you can almost guarantee that you are going to get something.

This happened to me three times over the course of 4 years and fortunately the worst was a bad case of gonorrhea, one of those strains that required several shots. Fortunately no herpes and blood tests every six months over the last 18 have been negative for HIV. But I just consider that dumb luck.

So, yes the temtation is there, especially when these bang- bang units have the ability to make you feel like you are the only man in the world. Believe me; you are not.

MisterBlonde said:

....If you have a spot on your dick,ask one of these guy's,they know more than the local doctors,they believe that all diseases can be cured except Herpes,which is something you live with...

Not only Herpes, warts can not be cured either. Even though it seems to disappear, it might still be there but they are so small you can not see them with your eyes. Your immune system can suppress the symptom. But once you have it, you have it for life. Better informed your potencial partners of the risk before engaging on sexual act. It is only moral and humane.

Archived