The temptation to go bareback

Condomking,

you like that thread , don't you lol ??

My current favorite Bangkok taxidriver Dr. Vinod who is still trying to sell me one of his 1 Million US dollah Buddha images , says that you can see if a girl is HIV positive. Together with Khun Bernard Trink's statement that HIV kind of does not exist I would say that the risk of catching the HIV virus in Siam is almost zero. As long as you do not switch off the light when performing sexual intercourse unprotected , or you won't see anything.

BuBi

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with all the advice about never going bareback like we used to the the old days before AIDS, but I have confess that I'm not a bareback chap. Never really cared for French letters.

Therefore if one is engaged in casual encounter, I'm afraid that it has to be a HJ or something along those lines. Any TG that I really fancy needs to come along to the hospital clinic where we both get tested for STD and HIV. After that, we can go up and down on each other any time of the day or night....providing, of course, that one trusts the lassie not to sleep with another chap on the side.

i have never made any secret of the fact that i prefer BB.

silly?,most certainly......advisable?,no.

like others it has happened when drunk and other times the Girl was OK with the situation whenever i bought up the subject.

i have only ever went BB with 1 Girl i did not know,all the others were long standing friends.

but this does not make it safe,who knows what they were doing whenever i was not around.

luckily enough i was blessed and have never caught anything from anyone in my entire life.

but the temptation to go BB for me was not always pleasure,i have an allergy to certain types of rubber and latex and it's not a pretty sight to see my body whenever i get the reaction.

but this subject always makes me shake my head.

wht is it that Men think they are so pure and that they might catch something from a Girl?.

isn't there any chance that us Guys might spread something around?.

any one of us and any Girl can catch anything from anyone without knowing.

just because any Girl in the World might not be a Good Time Girl does not mean that they are free of any infection.

sayjann said:

but this subject always makes me shake my head.

wht is it that Men think they are so pure and that they might catch something from a Girl?.

isn't there any chance that us Guys might spread something around?.

any one of us and any Girl can catch anything from anyone without knowing.

just because any Girl in the World might not be a Good Time Girl does not mean that they are free of any infection.

The short answer might have something to do with the fact that women, AFAIK, can be carriers of some STD's with out showing symptoms while men will almost always be aware that they are infected. I am talking about Gonorrhea which has always, again AFAIK, been the most prevalent STD and certainly easy to catch, painful for the man, and not very detectable in the woman. That's my theory.

I have known of two bargirs (well, one actual a Katoey) who were HIV+ but still managed to work in go-gos. I also remember a couple of women in the villiage upcountry who worked in Patong for a while, then came home to die from AIDS. Also one guy who I was very close to died from AIDS not so long ago. Guys get it via sex too.

Your chances of contracting the disease may only be a small fraction of a percent when bareback with an infected partner, but when you get it, you will be 100% positive. This is very serious sh*t.

Think with you big head.

Archived