Which NP members do you miss?

Neo

Bloody amazing, no fucker stuck up for fly when he was here, now he gets the most missed award, a case of you don't know you what 'till it's gone :o.Bit of a know it all and doom monger but good arguments.

Bangkok Phil: THE funniest posts ever and much missed, even if he is from Birmingham. Loved his one on a weekend in Pattaya.

Doxy Blue: bit touchy, did'nt he do a website devoted to trinks back posts? weird.

Sarisin: top bloke to go out with and I won't hear a word said against him, OK he's a bit nuts but nobody's perfect ::

Peter 1964: got pissed off over cambo and decamped to bargirlreview where he posted many interesting pics. Did a great article for this site on cambo but I don't think it was ever used ::

MM great poster who was too funny for his own good, stuck to the rules as far as I saw but still got shot :: RIP

I miss all the TG posters who came and went now we only have Jasmine and that other one with the glasses. They have a good un on thai visa, maybe we could do a deal and transfer her onto our team :)-peter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he the bloke who got ready for it by doing himself with a dildo for a few weeks first? he should have posted it on bkktonight as they are a bit more open minded to that sort of thing. Why don't we have a ladyboy section on NP ::-peter

Was he the bloke who got ready for it by doing himself with a dildo for a few weeks first?

Exactly! :up:

It was a hilarious post, even if it was a wind-up (and I'm not sure it was).

Davieboy posted a link to that post on the Thai Pussy forum and, as I recall, it's what got GreekElvis and I over here.

Archived