Crossroads, when did you start fucking them?

Nervous_Dog

Drronin said:

It seems every time I vist BKK - usually for a 2 week period - I always get an attack of the guilts that lasts for 1-2 days - where I feel like a dick for doing this - older guy/young woman thing - and feel really bad that any woman has to go to bed with the likes of me for money - life isn't fair - and for those days I generally do my sightseeing or lying out by the pool - but then I am overwhelmed by a need to have one of them and if it goes good all of a sudden I am guilt free again and try to make up for lost time!

Yes it's a problem. I think we all go through something like that. The important thing is to keep trying. :)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drronin said:

It seems every time I vist BKK - usually for a 2 week period - I always get an attack of the guilts that lasts for 1-2 days - where I feel like a dick for doing this - older guy/young woman thing - and feel really bad that any woman has to go to bed with the likes of me for money - life isn't fair - and for those days I generally do my sightseeing or lying out by the pool - but then I am overwhelmed by a need to have one of them and if it goes good all of a sudden I am guilt free again and try to make up for lost time!

Plenty of time for the "guilts" when you're back home counting off the days until your next visit....555 Why waste 10 - 14% of "available sanuk" time...

Dr. Dumsoda's remedy for whenever this wierd illness befalls you......Take a couple of Asprin and have a good lie down....with a LBFM (of course)

You can always order "Home Delivery" if you feel bad about being seen with a youngie!!!

As they say.......Where there's a will.......there's a dead relative!!!!!!

Chock dee Dumsoda :beer::sex::beer:

>You can always order "Home Delivery" if you feel bad about being seen with a youngie!!!<

seeing older guys with 20 yr olds has recently started to occasionally make me feel slightly uneasy again, like "don't they look ridiculous, holding hand, what the F..k is that silly old Bastard thinking he's doing!"

Nothwithstanding, I am just about same age, and doing quite a lot of the same. Only I'm rarely walking around holding hands with her, just visit her in Mp, or walking from bar to ST hotel.

i suppose when I'm mentally deriding them, I'm also sometimes envious.

Started yelling at the desk clerk about farang San Francisco

------------------------------------

San Fran, CW, San Fran...

wasn't me. and was not OH, either. we are both gentlemen. :angel:

I'd still make a difference between feeling sorry that..., and for them. I don't think i ever felt sorry for them, but I still feel sorry that they have to be prostitutes, because it's not an ideal careeer they dreamt about when they were 15 or 14, and before.

Also, i am not really in it anymore to know if that has changed drastically, but IME, a lot had some kid to care about, and no hubbie. That has to suck.

In any case, they may have a hard time, in the beginning, but thais are not cry-babies, and morality is often about how you conduct yourself, not so much what you do, over there.

Eventually, most do it like a job. that's "what I have/chose to do, so let's do it". I don't think anyone has witnessed too much desolation, hanging in that scene. Of course, not everything you see is the whole story. Still, what a resilient bunch, and with farangs they get the better hand of the deal than with thais, especially if Issan "brownies".

pattaya127 said:

I'd still make a difference between feeling sorry that..., and for them. I don't think i ever felt sorry for them, but I still feel sorry that they have to be prostitutes, because it's not an ideal careeer they dreamt about when they were 15 or 14, and before.

Also, i am not really in it anymore to know if that has changed drastically, but IME, a lot had some kid to care about, and no hubbie. That has to suck.

In any case, they may have a hard time, in the beginning, but thais are not cry-babies, and morality is often about how you conduct yourself, not so much what you do, over there.

Eventually, most do it like a job. that's "what I have/chose to do, so let's do it". I don't think anyone has witnessed too much desolation, hanging in that scene. Of course, not everything you see is the whole story. Still, what a resilient bunch, and with farangs they get the better hand of the deal than with thais, especially if Issan "brownies".

Yes. Thais are tough and they play the hand they're dealt. I too feel sorry for the ones who get stuck with a kid or two back in the village. That goes for women in general....they make men look like shits sometimes.

I've also got to say I've met some very sweet girls working bar who deserved better. :)

"seeing older guys with 20 yr olds has recently started to occasionally make me feel slightly uneasy again, like "don't they look ridiculous, holding hand, what the F..k is that silly old Bastard thinking he's doing!""

Yup - thats one reason I like the Nana Hotel - a quick step to the elevator from the parkinglot/disco and if I take them from up Sukhumit I often ask them to get to the hotel on their own - I know that may seem silly - but I feel even siller being seen with a tiny 20-year old out in the open where it is obvious what is going on - also in the unlikely case I run into someone I know this would save an enormous amount of embarassment.

Drronin said:

Yup - thats one reason I like the Nana Hotel - a quick step to the elevator from the parkinglot/disco and if I take them from up Sukhumit I often ask them to get to the hotel on their own - I know that may seem silly - but I feel even siller being seen with a tiny 20-year old out in the open where it is obvious what is going on - also in the unlikely case I run into someone I know this would save an enormous amount of embarassment.

Also known as 'the walk of shame'. Contrast this with the happy smile often seen on the young girls face 'look guys I got one!' :)

Archived