10th place-entry 09-5.87-

11th place-entry 20-5.80-

12th place-entry 18-5.75-Cent

13th place-entry 13-5.67-

14th place-entry 06-5.56-

15th place-entry 14-5.54-

16th place-entry 03-5.50-Limbo

17th place-entry 08-5.00-

1 disqualifed and 2 ties. 6th place tied and 7th place tied.

Close one this time. Limbo, you barely beat me with 5th place to my 6th! And I beat you with 12th place to 16th! You knew I did all this work for something right? :D So we tied on this one actually! :neener::up::beer:

Next up ... Spirit houses! Bring 'em on as W would say! :o:D

Fill in the blanks guys and save KS a bit of homework.

Cent

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cent,

My first Spirit House is already in the mail, KS should have it by now. FYI, that'll be the winning picture!

Choosing the second place/price picture in next month competition proofs to be a lot harder than I thought.

My second picture in the temple contest wasn't my preferred one, but alas, a draw it is :beer:

Dig in your heels for next month!

I thought it was funny. Disrespectful? Don't think so. However, in this day and age, people are always creating new ways to be disrespected. It's in fashion to be disrespected; to be a "victim".

If I were a devout Buddhist, maybe I would find the alteration distasteful. Dunno. I completely understand KS's decision to take it down. He has to live there and we don't need to provoke the "puritans" running the Government into banning this board in the LOS. Many of our best posters are located there.

I found the pic creative and reminds me of another I came across about a year ago. :)

HH

Hi,

As I said, I personally had no problem with it, but as you said some dickhead in the government sees it and wants to show off to his superiors and we could be in trouble.

It's not worth it, but it does piss me off that I have to censor a picture for fear of some dickhead not having a sense of humor.

Sanuk!

KS,

Another thought would be to cover your ass in case some 'dickhead' on the board who has an ax to grind and wants to 'get even' for being tossed off the board before turns around and turns the pic/board/you in to the Thai authorities. Just a thought. Some people have been known to stoop that low and try to get other farangs in trouble in Thailand due to some gripe they have or dispute. There are dickheads everywhere, not just in the government.

Cent

Old Hippie said:

I now regret "colorizing" my other entry. I'll post the non colorized version when and if I ever go home...

OH,

And exactly when ARE you going home old son? :: Hope you are having a great time. T'was good to meet you and spend some time together up here in Surin, OH. Nice to finally meet you. BTW, don't forget to send me those pics from Khao Phanum Rung and Khao Phra Vihan man! And anything else from your trip here you might think I'd like to see as well.

Cent

He was still here last night, and has handed over 2000 baht for the next writing contest Cent, so you need to put your thinking cap on for that.

I also wonder, but would take a LOT of work, maybe the best "Post" of the month? Not a reply, but original thread starter.

maybe some few people select 10 entries, or people nomincte then vote on it.

Dog

Archived