Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

To all the likeminded women on this board:

I guess there must be some wifes looking over their guys shoulders following a bit on this site. Or course there is other couples, like my man's and me, out there who enjoy having sexual encounters other than the usual. I like to talk with you! PM's or in the Forum is fine.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topcatta, you have a fella?! Jesus, he must be one liberal dude!

Im sure there are a few women lurkers on this board, who dont have the 'balls' to post.

Anyhow, thats probably not a bad thing.... have you seen some of the crap they post on Thaivisa? Like, "I just listened to James Blunt's Beautifull and it made me cry, boo hoo. Does anyone else have a fave love song that makes them cry?"

Ha Ha, i much prefer "where can I bang a cheap whores"

Topcatta you prove to be the exeption to the rule. Your posts are actualy quite full on. Fine by me.

Guest lazyphil

<<Anyhow, thats probably not a bad thing.... have you seen some of the crap they post on Thaivisa? Like, "I just listened to James Blunt's Beautifull and it made me cry, boo hoo. Does anyone else have a fave love song that makes them cry?">>

I rather liked Paul Wellers reply to someone asking if he would like to do a duet with james blunt at the brit awards....'i'd rather eat my own shit' ( :D).....well james blunt was an eton rifle or close to one!

....'i'd rather eat my own shit' ( ).....

Ha, quality! I recall your post on Wellers posts recently, thank god for poeple like him around in our music. James Blunt is a complete wanker.

Archived