Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old Hippie said:

I'd be interested in the guys opinions as well...

Hi OH,

I think that this has been discussed at great length many times already. To me, it's all a bit meaningless quite frankly. So, Batty (to take a purely hypothetical example :)) is gay because he has doinked a preop katoey - well,......er.....so what?

If I ever met Batty, I would be interested in whether he was a good guy to chat to, whether he was going to steal my wallet, whether he prefers vegemite to marmite, whether he was going to insult my gf - many other things that are far more important than which box defined by halfwits in California (not you OH ::) he falls into.

Khwai

ha ha ha ha.... listen, i have never porked a pre-op, ok? I dont care how drunk i may be, a chick with a dick is not 'one for the lads to chuckle over'. Yes, i concede to a few post op's when too drunk to care, but, to put this as frankly as i can, a penis does not do it for me. I would rather donate a lung than bone a bloke. To be painfully vulgar.... i'm a tit's and fanny man, and nothing else. Glad we set the record straight.

I am curious to OH tendancies though. He does bring this subject up very frequently. For example, a humble post in the sports and leisure section regarding Arsenal's chances of winning the Champions League can be hijacked with an OH post such as; 'hey! Who likes to fuck lady boys!'

:hubba:

Yo Batty,

I have a colleague who is a man with no dick. Former Miss Pattaya and (s)he's proud of it. Damn near female but first time I saw her/him I knew there was something fishy, afterall, we're in Thailand so the katoey-detector is always a little over-sensitive.

BTW, I didn't find out myself, she told me herself/himself..ah crap, you get the point I guess.

Does that change your point of view? :D

on my last trip to Thailand,last Night and with the last Girl i spent time with she took me to one of the Katoey Bars in NEP as she had a Friend working there.

i will admit some goodlooking 'Gals' working there but you could tell the pre-op ones by the bulges in the bikini bottoms.

chatting to my Girl and i asked her if she had ever had a 3some with a Guy and a Katoey and she replied yes.

she saw nothing wrong with giving a BJ to her Friend or being fucked by her Friend or any other pre-op.

i asked if she thought it was strange if i wanted to do the business with her Friend and she said no.

she thought that me fucking or being fucked by a pre-op was OK and nothing to be ashamed off.

she may have been a little different (not a BG,a FL) but i wonder if her views were out of sync with Girls who are in the business,wether they be working Girls or those who just look for a Man once in a while?.

Old Hippie said:

if the guy doinking the Katoey isn't gay, and a woman goes with a preop katoey, and gets doinked, is it Lesbian?/gay?/Homosexual?

OK OH you seem to be eagre on this subject. I do agree with Batty (or should I say Betty, sorry didnt wanna blow your cover, just that Batty in Dutch sounds like Betty) that your overquestioning looks suspicious.

It is a weird subject, must say. I do think that a guy who has sex with a pre op kathuy is gay. It is his choice to fuck with somebody who has a dick that is called a man. Now in this fucked up world we have ppl who are across these lines which in Nature arent always that very well defined either. Now in this case the guy fucks a guy who thinks she is a woman. No matter how much she feels like this, she is born a man and has made adjustments to that. Physical as well as mental adjustments. It is that wishy washy, feared, monkey brain of us that makes us feel we are woman or man. Few ppl are born with mixed up hormones but lots more ppl became social gay because of abuse in childhood, broken up homes .They had or have difficulty dealing with their masculinity and because of that feel a woman trapped in a man's body. Anyway most of these ppl are striving to become feminine in their manners, clothes, body and voice. Some do succeed and it is difficult to tell whether she is a guy or a woman. Most do succeed to a certain extent but the rough whisper gives them away or they are just more openly ouvert about sexuality (which woman do you see do that in public, except for me?). So in fact they are in my books not women but a Third sex. That is also how they are treated in Thai society.

So is a guy gay if he sticks his dick into a fake pussy or hits the ass by mistake when he is not clear about Thai culture and Kathuys? I dont think so. If he does so on a regular basis he might but might also be bisexual. Many a sextourist gets surprised by a Kathuy. This should not be judged. All of you came to LOS inexperienced once...So what?

Topcatta,

My last question was aimed mainly at you, the one open women we seem to have here. Over the years, I have heard all sorts of excuses and denials from the guys who really seem to love katoeys. The biggest one being "it isn't gay because..." followed by a ton of denials. So to those guys, I was asking, if the Katoey really thinks he is a woman, and has sex with a natural born woman, is that woman having lesbian sex? I am just trying to see if the denials will work both ways.

As for my questioning the subject, as I have said, I am fascinated by it. The concept of the third gender is very intriguing. Additionally, as I said, I work with these guys, and know a lot of them, gays, trans genders etc...all part of the scenery here. Their perceptions often don't go with the denials and excuses guys here put forth.

You, me and others here advocate being open and discussing topics of sexuality. I have no fear of someone mis interpreting my questions to think I might be other than I am. Frankly, I don't understand why there is even a question. I support the rights of Minorites in the world, Blacks, Latinos, Palestinians etc, yert I am not Black, Latino or Palestinian etc...yet no one questions why I would support equal rights for them, no one accusses me of being Black, Latino etc...yet, when somebody says "I support gay rights, or right of transgenders" people throw up questions and labels...rediculis. Despite my ramblings and bitterness :) I suport women's rights as well, yet no one accuses me of being a woman...yet, I question Katoeys and the guys who like them, and the querstions go flying...go figure! :) O.k. suutable material for additional discussion! :)

Topcatta said:

Ah one big group sex party when I arrive in BKK? Well that is honoring the Queen! Only too dirty boys invited. And I am sure you will assist me picking the girls. But the question remains WHO WILL BE DOING THE SPANKING?!!!!!

Long live the Queen, long may she "Rain" over us.........

Just thought I'd throw in another variation to the fetish list above...LOL...

More than happy to assist with the selection panel Maaam !!

Guess we need to head back to the glass ceiling places to ensure we select the correct "shapes & sizes" 5555

Now, as for the spankee / spankor situation, I'm totally against the infliction of pain, especially when it directly relates to me.

Not overly keen on "dishing it out" either, much prefer to use a lube.

NOTE: OH.... before I get dragged into some off beat, off topic debate about pre-op / post op "things" or gayness or whatever....let me state catagorically.......Absolutely NOT my cup of tea....end of discussion

O.K. back on track,

Your Royal Highness, Queen TC the first, may I suggest that the implements to be used during the possible upcoming "Spankathon" be restricted to such weapons of mass destruction as, say, a cat of 9 condoms, feather dusters and empty packets of Vit V........nothing too devistating and nothing that will leave lasting "battle scars". You see, unfortunately some of us do not have the same open understanding relationship that you have been blessed with.

I, for one, have great difficulty tring to explain bite marks and "finger nail furrows" when I return home exhausted after my 10 day Business trips......LOL...

Second thoughts, I think I would elect to be on the receiving end of a spanking, but would prefer to be spanked by one of the tasty little things we spotted through the ceiling...555

Please do not forget to include me on the Official guest list.

Your humble servant

dirty, dirty, dirty dumsoda

Archived