Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

"OK I've got one. What if...you have to imagine an Ali G voice here....what if a pre-op katoy has a post-op katoy up the poop chute? Is that gay?"

:rotfl:

Anyway, OH.... Just a gentle bit of ball busting. For whatever reason, you do not wish to bite! I must be on your ignore list (get in line)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No not ignoring you, was out at my botfriend's for dinner, he's gay, NOT ME! :)

Seriously, this is sort of what I was talking about here. I have heard all the BS and denials etc, so playing a game of "what if?" seems appropriate here. But I think it is a valid question for the guys in denial...(if the katoey really thinks he is a woman, and has sex with a natural born woman, is it lesbianism?).

OH what have you got a burr up your ass! Oh sorry I did not mean to imply a burr of a Kathuy...

Ppl here seem to get a little bit fed up with this Kathuy thing. So what? is also my attitude. Do what you want just leave kiddo's out of it and then it is fine. Wish it was so simple.....

\\Okay one more try. I can only answer that lesbo-fuck-kathuy question from my own likings. Fucking a kathuy means fucking a kathuy. For a woman to fuck a kathuy seems absurd to me to call that lesbianism. Than you are just fucking around with your mind because it is in the calling card. For me the Kathuy will be respectfully treated but if he has a dick I'll sure see him as a guy and if he doesnt in my eyes he is still a rebuilt. Calling this lesbianism is an absolute head trip. I see them as a Third gender not as man or as woman.

Tighty

Finally a woman calling! I thought I would die first...Thanks for you reply. What is your point with man are used to pros? Women too, since we have been providing the service for over 5000 years. Do you have any objections against prostitution? Just curious as for what kind of women like to jerk off on this site. In my ideal world view prostitution should not exist. No need since everybody has discovered they are sexual beings and without STD/Aids/Conservatism Fear every body is fucking. So the whole unbalance between man and woman according to sexuality will be gone and it wont be necessary for guys to pay for sex and there wont be so many numbers of women who are anti-sex.

So how are you dealing with the jealousy if partner goes wild with somebody else? Maybe you would like to tell a bit about your self? Like how did you get to be sexually free? Are you sexually ouvert in public? Or in LOS? How do you get along with other women? Not the sexual part.

Batty,

"...a penis does not do it for me. I would rather donate a lung than bone a bloke. To be painfully vulgar.... i'm a tit's and fanny man, and nothing else ."

That's weird I thought you was a smart guy. You seem to have humor so there must be at least a little monkeybrain and a little heart. Anyway a Dick does Do It for me. Am quite articulate on the subject. So do not expect any donations from me. Like my lungs too and my bone ehh my bloke too.

"That's weird I thought you was a smart guy. You seem to have humor so there must be at least a little monkeybrain and a little heart. Anyway a Dick does Do It for me. Am quite articulate on the subject. So do not expect any donations from me. Like my lungs too and my bone ehh my bloke too."

Ha, TC.... are you being shirty? maybe im not such a smart guy, I cant work the above quote out ::

Monkey brains? Little hearts? Unrequested donation refusals?

Eh?

This thread is going knowhere. I think TC and Tighty should start a new one. Something like... I dunno....

"Does this lamp go with these curtains?" or maybe "Which shoes with these trousers? Black or brown?", or possibly even "Oh, look. What kind of bird is that on the bird table?"

CW, i keep getting my bloody head bit off when i engage in gentle piss taking with people, cant figure it out.

A good spanking wouldnt be refused, however. Maybe I should get her real angry ::

She will have to goad me down from my tree with a banana first though...

Batty said: I cant work the above quote out ::

Monkey brains? Little hearts? Unrequested donation refusals?

Eh?

You said you were nothing else than a tit's and fanny's man. From your writings you seem to be a lot more on the ball then being nothing else. I tried to help by saying you must have at least some brains and a heart in there so. In order to get tits and fanny brains and heart are required. Sorry If you felt I chopped your head off. Was only joking. Not my intention.

BUT WHAT YOU DID NOW IS A TERRIBLE LOW BLOW to tell me I have to go and sip cookies in my tea with a bunch of cows...LOL Aiaiai, now I need to go sob...that I am not allowed to chat with the Big guys...

chuckwoww said:

Sounds like another candidate for a good spanking to me Batty. See what happens when you leave the door open... :dunno:

CW do you mean Batty is gonna be the spanked one or me? And are you the spanker? Dont think Batty will like that. He goes for the girls!

Batty; now it is my turn to not get it. Must be the English. what is goad?

But it seems to me you both wanna be invited to the spanking party.

tighty said:

love for sex demands u try at least once.... physically or mentally........

Good point Tighty. But that does not count on all levels for me. Kids, necrophilia to mention a few things. I need not try.

You seem to be a lot more on the ball then you are showing us...why?

Archived