Women on this board; where are you?

Topcatta

Can anyone tell me:

where i can stay thats cheap?

can I shack up with a girl?

Has any one been to the "bamboo bar"?

and

(Basicly) whats Nana Plaza like?

Where can I find a girl I can trust, might as well marry a nice thai girl, their the best looking women in the world in my mind and I been a lot 'o' places.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<<But the question remains WHO WILL BE DOING THE SPANKING?!!!!! >>

That raises a very interesting point.

While I have had many non Thai girls who liked being spanked, very very few Thai girls do.

I've only met 1 thai girl, very very pretty too, who was into being a submissive, and REALLY into it, she also liked to spank so was a way to much fun girl.

That said, while I''ve had prude non thais love being spanked, iit doesn;t really happen here.

Anyone remember the B&D parties in Australia?

DOG

callum said:

Can anyone tell me:

where i can stay thats cheap?

can I shack up with a girl?

Has any one been to the "bamboo bar"?

and

(Basicly) whats Nana Plaza like?

Where can I find a girl I can trust, might as well marry a nice thai girl, their the best looking women in the world in my mind and I been a lot 'o' places.

1. Cambodia

2. Up 2 you

3. Yes, but be careful...girls follow you home and want to do you for free!!

4. Shit hole

5. Try Annie's or the Beer garden

Hmmmm, writing style sounds familiar and spelling mistakes indicate a poorly paid English teacher.

Shack up is Aussie slang...Bamboo bar rings a bell....registered 22/03/2006....posts 1

Is that you emmitt??? Back so soon.

callum, if I'm wrong, I apologise in advance. Time will tell.

:neener::rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::neener:

:beer: :beer: Dumsoda

dear topcatta.

men are used to prostitutes.....doing it for more than thousand years......

when i am in bangkok i find the whole scene very different...even normal massages are very titilatting ...and i feel only in thailand i can go for a sexual relationship with a girl or a boy or a ladybioy......and my husband approves it

and joins happily.

Tighty, Topcatta,

I'd like your opinion here...many guys here will go with katoeys, specifically, pre ops. Now, many will deny there is anything "gay" (as in homo sexual which is actually different than gay sort of)involved in taking a pre op katoey, because "the katoey thinks he should have been born a woman, and thinks he is a woman, and looks like a woman...

So, following that logic, if the guy doinking the Katoey isn't gay, and a woman goes with a preop katoey, and gets doinked, is it Lesbian?/gay?/Homosexual? Lots of potential in this discussion, so lets go!

Old Hippie said:

Tighty, Topcatta,

I'd like your opinion here...many guys here will go with katoeys, specifically, pre ops. Now, many will deny there is anything "gay" (as in homo sexual which is actually different than gay sort of)involved in taking a pre op katoey, because "the katoey thinks he should have been born a woman, and thinks he is a woman, and looks like a woman...

So, following that logic, if the guy doinking the Katoey isn't gay, and a woman goes with a preop katoey, and gets doinked, is it Lesbian?/gay?/Homosexual? Lots of potential in this discussion, so lets go!

OH,

Now I'm really confused.

BTW had a report that you were seen leaving the Cocks Inn, in the Castro district.

-OT :o

Archived