*#@* O.H. and MY Girl...The Sequel

Dumsoda

Shit !!!!!

Maybe I'm not a lesbian.....maybe I'm Bi...lol...

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If you are taking me into the VIP Lounge again, do I have to dress Formal???? I really hate high heels when I'm travelling...5555555

P.S. Talk tonight...maybe I'll organize a Coy. paid Cab...will pick you up on the way through the City.

Cheers DS

(Waiting for Mr.bust's gay gag...lol...)

:beer::grinyes::grinyes::beer:

You mean tnonight to go back to the hotel? Thanks for the offer, but leaving my customer site now. Will be in the hotel by 1430. And I'm feeling *almost* human again.

Figure that tomorrow will be a nice day to just loll around sunny Melbourne (and maybe will be able to have a meet with a potential client anyway), so I am choosing to take that midnite flight tomorrow, instead of tonight.

I would think the chartruese cocktail dress with the gold satin shoes and matching handbag will be a good choice for the first class lounge. :neener:

CHeers,

SD

This is the THIRD time we are on the same flight. I am beginning to think you are stalking me...

Cheers,

SD

He is obviously interested in you.

Dumsoda,

I can rule 100% on this, yes, you are indeed a lesbian, a flaming/raging opne at that, trapped in a man's body, which dies indeed make you technically, "gay." But as it is lesbian gay, you are o.k.

Frankly, I anm flattered that you felt threatened by my presents near Miss Perfect. So much so that you are now boarding a plane to BKK just to check up on her...well enjoy the pictures I will soon send, sort of a warm up!

Archived