LAX airport area?

Pom Michael

A few Juice bar/strip clubs...check out www.sfredbook.com A crap board full of wankers, but there is a Southern Cal section, and some recomendations etc...you can post questions etc...

Thai Town is Nearby, the Hollywood bit...the "L.A> ho strolls...comming up my way?

Not too familiar with that area anymore, but I would say nothing too interesting in the immediate area, except for some really skanky whores around Century Blvd. hotels, some massage joints, and topless strip clubs (such as the Wild Goose) that in no way compare to what we're all used to.

A few years ago, we were comped a room at The Embassy Suites South while work was being done on our house. A business traveler brought me to a pretty cool Japanese hostess bar in nearby Gardena, but I was too drunk to remember the details. All I remember was being immediately shuffled into a side room by mamasan and a couple of girls, to keep us out of view of the Japanese gents at the bar.

If you want to do Thaitown/Hollywood, and have the time, no car, and want to avoid a pretty hefty taxi fare, you can take the light rail transportation. Free shuttle from LAX (or maybe your hotel) to Aviation Station. Take the Green Line to Imperial/Wilmington, Blue Line to 7th/Metro and Red Line to Hollywood/Western. Trip time - about an hour each way and the fare is $3, whether OW or RT. Trains shut down not long after midnight, though, so a taxi back might be in order.

There's a whole thread on Thaitown on the Bangkok Tonight forum, in the Misc-Girls folder, but it's a private board nowadays. Not much of an expert on the area myself. I go there more often for lunch than the nightlife.

Hey I just got back to the LA war zone,

crack whores on Century which is the street the airport is on.....not a nice place ,

Nudie bar on Century next to the Hilton hotel and Carls Junior hamburgers,

more nidie bars on aviation and Imperial on the south east side of the airport,

The beach cities south of the airport are pretty safe , sghitty houses cost $700K there !

Venice is a little rougher , would not go there are night,

hope that helps

OC

If you're asking about Venice Beach, then, yeah, it's definitely safe. But then, I think it's safe to get out of the car in Manila too.

Look at it like any other big city, but not like a third world city where they would try to kidnap you for ransom. They will kill you for far more senseless reasons here. LOL

Seriously, it's not that bad. The P4P around the airport isn't advisable though.

Archived