February Photo Comp Theme

Nervous_Dog

HOTEL ROOM

Preferably in Thailand, but not a criteria, preferably with a girl or katoey in it but up you.

In the "Sponsors Section" the entries can contain nude girls or katoeys, here in the general section, they have to have the good bits covered up, preferably not by you!

Entries to thai360@gmail.com

DOG

TH

Before you jump to conclusions it was not entirely Mr Dawgs decision. Maybe if a few more people got involved more members could be catored for. If you interested in entering get involved, don't sit back and get abusive when you don't agree with the theme. Photo comp is supposed to be about a bit of fun.

Great picture...my fancy felt pen work? arai na? in any event, The picture does not have to be a dirty one just a hotel room with a girl in it...I habve non I can post in the regular section, however I have a few I can post in the sponsor section :hubba: :hubba: :hubba:

BTW, WHen are they due?

OH does that mean we'll get to see more of your felt pen handy work :neener:

If you are implying that I can draw a better "photo" then you can take with what passes for a camera with yopu, then yes, But I'll use water colors so as not to embarrass you to much... :) Ah the return of the shit talking!~ How I missed it.

Mr. Dawg,

Sorry Bro I have to pass on this month. the only Hotel room shots I have are staying with me....I ain't sharing....No Sir.

It was a really nice 4 person jaquzzi and those Jets do generate some "wonderful" facial expressions....LOL...but they're mine.....ALL mine...and staying that way....5555

How about later in the year we run a "luk krung kiddies" theme :grinyes: :hubba: :rolleyes::dunno::rolleyes: :hubba: :grinyes:

Archived