Monthly allowance for TGF

BUDDY3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could suggest she gets a job and you will help out with schooling? Once she has completed said schooling, maybe she could progress to university and onto a better paid job...

Or you could just be taken for the sucker you appear to be. Never ever give BGs money to 'stay home'...like she's going to...sheesh...there's one born every minute.

I'm assuming she is of the bar...as i can't see any other rational for such a post.

Buddy ,

I presume your sweetheart is an original unspoilt farmer , has never been outside her village and would not know what a gogo is . In which case 10.000 would be fine and more than what she would ever make with rice farming which is a dreadful thing anway .

BuBi

Where did you meet her ?

Yes this is very good question as this decides with what she is satisfied....

cheers

I would suggest that from the Original Post, Buddy 3 is aware odf the concept of GTG support fees,,

I also suggest that as he is seeking adice on the appropriate level of funding, that he has not done this before and therefore has been asked for money.

In which case the GTG doing the request is not so GTG IMHO and likely to be that most elusive of girls, a girl who's been in the game, but is different, really she must be.

Cheers

Coss

I wonder why she needs money ?

for herself to survive up-country ?, for her family, to start a business ?

OK......and also just because she can get it , her Thai BF needs a new Honda, Her Nokia is 3 months old now and out of fashion, Her Girlfriends are getting it so she "deserves" it too....

small amounts to help out are one thing, buying items to start a stall etc , but like OH says handing out baht to save your place in line is stupid

OC

who once offered his regular FL 15,000 baht to do massage class at Wat and was told no-thanks :)

Archived