Monthly allowance for TGF

BUDDY3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same here, my wife has a good job and is low maintenance / self financing. Whatever the monthly household bills add up to we split 50/50. As I have previously mentioned when we bought the apartment it was two units knocked into one and we bought one each.

When we go out I usually pay but every so often she will take care of the bill, I buy her the odd present and visa versa. The only time she costs anything is probably once every couple of years when she changes her car, if it whatever the differance in price after she sells her old one I will pay 50%, she does not ask for it I just offer. Its a damn site cheaper than when I was married in the west thats for sure.

If you have intentions long term / or are at least thinking this is a possibility then IMO chipping in to help her stay with the family for a few months is money well spent......but I would(subtly?!) explain that this was the purpose of your contributions, i.e. it is not an open ended comittment to fund her life even if no end date needs to be set now.

Level wise, then I would suggest not going OTT, but IMO nothing wrong with her having money she can piss away (like we all do :smirk: ) rather than calculating her expenses down to the last bowl of noodles. If not already, then I suggest you ask her - her answer would be interesting to you.

Of course grasping family (who could work, but choose not to) is a potential issue you have already identified, but no reason why this needs to impact on you / the GF.......indeed it is something that would be a good idea to talk about in due course (if you have not long ago done so!), not as part of this £££ help, but to guage her feelings on the subject and specific family members.

Bunging money into the relationship is IMO not always a bad thing, consider it part of giving folk enuf rope to hang themselves with.......if she uses the opening of the wallet as an opportunity to then start to sell to you her family's bad luck stories (disturbingly often true, albeit with a large dollop of self inflicted) that can be remedied for a further injection of cash then this is IMO money not completely wasted.....but I figure if her mother dying of cancer (is that "maling"?? - Sp??) did not prompt this, then 10k or 15k a month will not start it.

Hope things work out!

As I am away from Thailand ATM (at the moment for th e ones who would think otherwise)

and until we can live together again

in my case I send between 25 to 30K/month, enough for her to save (in addition to her salary) and buy a few things from time to time (women are women after all), never had a buffalo and she never clsoe to one as she is from BKK.

Why this much if she has a job? Because she would like to have a house/condo in her name.

-> ok for me but she has to continue saving money like she did before meeting me, all I do is help a bit.

send whatever you want, but know this, and know it well: there is NO amount of money that is guaranteed to stop a girl from working if that's what she's intent on doing.

I've known plenty of girls who rake in 20,000 montly here, 15,000 there, and they juggle all the guys and hope they don't arrive in Thailand at the same time...plus they keep plying their trade locally here. you may think you're different, but you're NOT. haha, I may even have ghost-written one or two of the e-mails you've received from your sponsoree. or whispered into her ear what to say on the phone to you with my cock in her pussy when you called in the middle of the night. seriously.

here's an extreme example: I had a freelancer friend who got engaged to an American guy. for general support and wedding costs, he sent her one million baht as a bank transfer (at the time $25,000 US but of course much more than that now).

she simply continued, quite unapologetically, to work the field here while spending his money. her rationale, when asked? maybe the wedding wouldn't go through. sure enough, two months before it was supposed to take place, he e-mailed her (e-mailed her!!! through me no less!!!) to say that he'd hooked up with an old farang flame in the states and it was all off. of course, he said she could keep the money. which by that point was almost all "loaned" out to relatives ("loaned" gets quote marks because when you loan money to a thai--even if you ARE a thai--you know that you will NEVER see it paid back, no fucking way...Thais being some of the most untrustworthy, thieving bastards on the face of the planet when it comes to money...). so her rationale/fears were all confirmed.

anyway, like I said, send what you want, but whatever the amount, it's not going to keep other farang (or thai) cocks out of her pussy or mouth, I can guarantee you that...

preahko

Sir,

From the rather crude tone of your comments, I can conclude you are indeed no gentleman. Upon reading them, one must ponder why it is that you should even bother to deal with Thai persons, much less make your home and living in Thailand.

So it is then, you are involved in aiding these women in their deceit? Tell me sir what is it that you could possible gain from such? I seriously doubt these ladies gain any respect for you what so ever. After all, by your own comment they cannot be trusted. Or perhaps it is yourself you believes he is indeed "different?"

I find it all rather disturbing that you would derive pleasure from knowing you had helped deceive someone. All rather pathetic of you to elevate yourself in the eyes of common trollops at the expense and misery of others. I believe that actually says more about you than the ladies or their customers.

Best Regards-BST

Archived