Prettiest girls in Bangkok

BigBig

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's hard to say, mate, as it varies from day to day, and even depending on the time of day. :hmmm: For example, I dropped into Soi 7 beergarden one lunchtime in March and I've never seen such a wretched gaggle of clapped-out old bangers as the troupe of ageing tarts that were huddled round the bar like stoned vultures. :doah: I had a quick heineken :beer: and pissed off down the road like a scalded cat. :down:

However, I returned about 3 hours later, after having seen off 8 more beers and half a bottle of rum at Morning Night, and, lo and behold, the very same beergarden was wall-to-wall with absolute stunners! :drunk: :hubba: :drunk: I couldn't believe my luck. I took a trio of them short-time. :applause: They really were the most beautiful, sexiest birds I've ever seen. Can't remember much about shagging them, like, :relieved: as I was suddenly struck by a mix of jet lag and dehydration back at the Nana Hotel :drunk: and they were long gone when I came to. As was my wallet and wristwatch. :clown::(:clown:

You can never tell. :nono:

jack :help:

In which soi/area of Bangkok are the gogo bars with the prettiest girls ? Is it a soi/area frequented by Japanese ?

the absolute prettiest girls in Bangkok ALL live on Lad Phrao soi 39. all of the Thai girls with big boobs can be found on Ratchada soi 6. and the ones who take it up the ass tend to congregate on Ramkhamheng soi 42.

jesus christ, where were some people when the brains were handed out?!?!

preahko

Archived