Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

Showing on 18th Dec at 10pm in UK

'My Boyfriend the Sex Tourist'

Monica Garnsey travels to Venezuela and Thailand to look at the global sex tourism industry through the eyes of working girls.

Channel 4 Listings

I think we can safely predict the content...

Hope I was'nt caught on cam.. :surprised:

And they have a poll..... :soapbox:

Sex Tourism

JP

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feh! We of course have this shit, a letter to the editor yesterday here in BKK:

It is very difficult for oversized women to travel in Bangkok because of small taxis and little seats on the skytrain and the subway. You have almost nothing in the stores for oversized women and you never have articles in the Bangkok Post that address our special needs.

Thai women all look undernourished; the way they dress is disgusting, and the cosmetics they use are cheap and tacky.

Please address these issues in your newspaper.

Uh, honey, I am 6'3" tall and have a 50" chest, and I have had *ZERO* like issues dealing with public transport in LoS for the past 20 years!!! If *you* have a problem here, then face it, you are an extremely fat pig! And no one, let alone Thai society, owes you anything! Get a fucking salad and lose some tonnage!

As far as Thai gals being too small, looking at the BMI of the normal/average Thai breeding-age female: 110#, 5'3" tall (Imperial cuz I *know* you are a Yank from your letter); it is well established that they are *well* within the "normal weight" parameters listed. Thai women are not freaks...YOU ARE!

Accept it for what it is. Do not try to guilt innocent people into changing long established metrics to suit your needs!

Regards,

SD -- posted here cuz I know it would never be printed!

I think child sex tourism should be banned worldwide, and no woman should be forced into prostitution against their will, but whatever arangements consenting adults come to between themselves, should be of no concern to anyone but themselves. Incidently I would suggest many maried men or those in long term 'normal relationships' are in actual fact engaged in low level prostitution with their partner. I've had more than one GF who's headaches were directly linked to the non arrival of new dresses, shoes and presents etc.

and little seats on the skytrain and the subway

Someone should tip her off that there are often two consecutive seats free on the sky train. One cheek on each seat should do the trick. If this doesn't work I'd say that she should go down to the Klong Toey port and hope that a whaler will arrive shortly. :devil: What pisses me off so much is not that obeesety is spreading to Europe. It's more the fucking attitude that it's not them that there is anything wrong with but the rest of us who should adapt to their need of space for two people or in some cases of a medium size pig farm.

Archived