Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

Some of the young Russian girls are alright, I agree. They keep themselves in much better shape than the average UK girl. And I see quite a few of them that seem to go around in groups of 2 or 3, without men. Still, I can't get interested in white girls these days. It's like white bread - I'm just not interested in that either. Used to like it long ago, now genuinely don't.

There you go, Teddy - I've given you the football AND the food analogies now. :)

For me, it's not about attitudes and the stuff that others talked about. In fact, that doesn't even come into it. It's just about whether I fancy them or not. And I hate fatties (unless they've got huge tits :thumbup: ).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Completely agree with you on the neurotic part, especially those women that have been in a failed relationship. A friend of mine is now back in the dating game and I am so glad I am not in his shoes.

The women he dates all don't know what they want. Do they want a new relationship? No, not now, they're still getting over their last one. Do they want casual sex? No, that is not what they want either. What do they want? Almost all want to bitch and moan about their past relationships, or how the men they were with treated them so badly. They don't say it, but what they all want is that you somehow slowly restore their faith in men again.

I say don't ever fall for that bullshit. Let them sort out their own problems, and get back to you when they know what they want.

What I like about the Thai girls I've met is that they don't make relationships any more complex than they need to be. If they like you, then they go out with you. If it clicks, they're willing to give it a try. None of that neurotic western bullshit the women here get spoonfed through women magazines and Hollywood kleenex romantics that fucks up relationships in the west.

What works for me here in the states is not giving a shit. I don't coddle 'em. I am not mean to them and if they are nice, they are treated accordingly. I've ended a few very early before a kiss, if I sense too many problems or issues.

I have certain smart ass answers. Do you have a girlfriend? me: No, I can't afford one.

That usually keeps them out of my wallet as they try not to seem like a golddigger.

What works for me here in the states is not giving a shit. I don't coddle 'em. I am not mean to them and if they are nice, they are treated accordingly.

That's the only way to handle them. Don't make their problems yours. If you start indulging neurotics, there's no end to the misery that awaits you. :)

The only question is:

Do they learn it from the soap operas or are the soap operas like that because the girls are like that? :)

I think of it as a spiral: "art" (ahem) imitates life and exaggerates it, people start copying it in real life and on and on and on.

My wife once brought home a thai soapie where the women only were screaming at each other, ending in bitch fights that lasted several minutes! If this is what we can expect in a few years, then brace yourself. :susel:

Thais love Korean soap operas and Korea has the highest divorce rate in the world (about 50%!) What does that tell you about Korean women and what the Korean media spoonfeed the Asian masses?

As far as relationships go, you attract your own misfortune. Attempts to make sweeping racial generalisations on the basis of one or two failed and happy experiences is silly.

:applause:

Yeah, that's right. Suck up to the fatties. :shakehead

That's why the English media presents TV programs called 'How to look good naked', invites fat women on to them and spends the entire program tarting around with clothes (? :confused: ) and make-up, avoiding telling them the ONLY obvious thing that would make sense given the title:

Stop eating and get some exercise, fatty!

Archived