Channel 4 My boyfriend the sex tourist

Bkkbound04

:applause:

Yeah' date=' that's right. Suck up to the fatties. :shakehead

That's why the English media presents TV programs called 'How to look good naked', invites fat women on to them and spends the entire program tarting around with clothes (? :confused: ) and make-up, avoiding telling them the ONLY obvious thing that would make sense given the title:

[i']Stop eating and get some exercise, fatty![/i]

:sleeping: Come on Bibblies the last one you were spotted with wasn't exactly Kate Moss was she?

Rubenesque I would have thought. 'Course that could have been an English media understatement.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:applause:

Yeah' date=' that's right. Suck up to the fatties. :shakehead

That's why the English media presents TV programs called 'How to look good naked', invites fat women on to them and spends the entire program tarting around with clothes (? :confused: ) and make-up, avoiding telling them the ONLY obvious thing that would make sense given the title:

[i']Stop eating and get some exercise, fatty![/i]

:sleeping: Come on Bibblies the last one you were spotted with wasn't exactly Kate Moss was she?

Rubenesque I would have thought. 'Course that could have been an English media understatement.

Now how would you know the size of the girl I was last seen with? :smirk:

Were you in Nana Car Park just now? :dunno:

If you were, you'd have seen that the girl that just left my room was unusually small and slim, even for a Thai girl. But she's healthy.

Of course, being a typical media person and of fairly rotund persuasion yourself (I've seen your website. I can judge. :) ), you'd probably prefer to twist this into the fatties being 'healthy' or 'normal' with the slim (previously called normal-sized) people now defined as dangerously underweight freaks. :smirk:

In the room, she did refuse the spare chocolate that the hotel supplies every day. On the other hand, she did request the apple I had lying on the table. I wonder, could that choice of food possibly have something to do with her figure? I can't imagine the average British girl turning down a chocolate. :smirk:

Rubenesque? Nope. The only fat I like is on the tits. All other fat is evil. :shakehead

Teddy, whilst Bibblies does take it a touch to the extreme, I can see the basis of his argument. If you look around you in the UK for example now. (A touch difficult for you at the moment I know as I assume you are in Dubai?!) You will see many slim, attractive and sexy girls. In their late teens or early twenties. But unless you are a young male of a similar or only slightly older age you don't stand a cats chance in hell of getting your leg over?! Since I would think the average board member is probably in his forties? you would be left with 40 year old divorcies, most of whom are over weight with love handles and saggy tits who also in many cases have a vastly over inflated idea of their own desirability? Where as in Thailand paid for sex with attractive young women is obviously very easily available. But also if you happen to live in the country and speak Thai to a half decent level, most half presentable farang males under 45 or even 50 could certainly stand a chance with many attractive GTG's in their 20's.

Simie.

LOS is attractive because of the attitude of the women. Not so much that their bodies are better, which I think is secondary if we're honest.

Well, speaking for myself, the fact that it's possible for me cheaply and openly to short-time rent an extremely pretty, well-proportioned, young, cheerful Thai woman, for a third or less of what I'd either pay in the UK or Japan to shag a (probably) less alluring female, and have no-strings-attached sex with her is a major factor that makes LOS an "attractive" country for me to visit.

Simple as that, really. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Jack old Pal,

I seem to recall that last pair we pulled from the Soi 7 Beer Garten! What a twisted bender that was! I seem to recall we spent the night daring each other to see just how low we would go. I of course won, with the wreck I pulled, and you were right, the burning and skin peeling did eventually end! Thank god for LOS and all it's offerings!:beer::beer::cussing::cover:

P.S.

I seem to recall the girls having a similar bet which you won, did you ever mail Taffy "Small piece" his cut? damned fine of him to burn the photos and clean the room before the cops showed up!

Teddy, whilst Bibblies does take it a touch to the extreme, I can see the basis of his argument. If you look around you in the UK for example now. (A touch difficult for you at the moment I know as I assume you are in Dubai?!) You will see many slim, attractive and sexy girls. In their late teens or early twenties. But unless you are a young male of a similar or only slightly older age you don't stand a cats chance in hell of getting your leg over?! Since I would think the average board member is probably in his forties? you would be left with 40 year old divorcies, most of whom are over weight with love handles and saggy tits who also in many cases have a vastly over inflated idea of their own desirability? Where as in Thailand paid for sex with attractive young women is obviously very easily available. But also if you happen to live in the country and speak Thai to a half decent level, most half presentable farang males under 45 or even 50 could certainly stand a chance with many attractive GTG's in their 20's.

Simie.

Wouldn't argue with any of that Simie, you put it across much better than Bibblies did, if indeed the above is what he meant to say. However I disagree totally with his reasoning that:

"If the average English woman were slimmer (much slimmer), sexier and (for the ones that are doable) easier, would we still have so many sex tourists from England?"

Reason being is that you cannot compare the circumstances in England and Thailand. In england, you cannot go from bar to bar, bar fining whatever takes your fancy 7 days a week, three girls at a time if you are up to it.

So, whatever the girls in England look like, it would not in any way affect the numbers of sex tourists coming from there.

Men from England go to Thailand for the same reason that dogs lick their own balls, because they can. It has got fuck all to do with the size of women in their own country.

Wouldn't argue with any of that Simie, you put it across much better than Bibblies did, if indeed the above is what he meant to say. However I disagree totally with his reasoning that:

"If the average English woman were slimmer (much slimmer), sexier and (for the ones that are doable) easier, would we still have so many sex tourists from England?"

Reason being is that you cannot compare the circumstances in England and Thailand. In england, you cannot go from bar to bar, bar fining whatever takes your fancy 7 days a week, three girls at a time if you are up to it.

So, whatever the girls in England look like, it would not in any way affect the numbers of sex tourists coming from there.

While I certainly agree with the convenience issue (I alluded to it in one word: 'easier'), I think it's absurd to say "whatever the girls in England look like, it would not in any way affect the numbers of sex tourists coming from there.". Of course it would. For example, if we talk about convenience, I'm not the kind of guy that makes any effort in England or goes out much at all but, even so, in the workplace, etc, there are girls that make themselves 'conveniently' available. But I simply didn't fancy them. Faces - nice enough if you like caucasian faces. Bodies - mostly (sadly) blobs. And those were youngish girls. (In fact, I find that older English women are often slimmer than the young ones simply because they weren't reared on junk food. They also don't buy into this "fat is beautiful" crap so make more of an effort.)

I don't know for sure (because I don't fancy them enough to try) but I think you could, if you really wanted, "go from bar to bar" (or at least brothel to brothel or whore's flat to whore's flat :) ) 7 days a week if you really wanted. But, crucially, the available talent pool in Thailand is deeper and cheaper.

Men from England go to Thailand for the same reason that dogs lick their own balls, because they can. It has got fuck all to do with the size of women in their own country.

Come on, Teddy - it may not be true for you and I acknowledge that I'm probably an extreme fat-hating case but has it really got nothing to do with it? For a start, if you can't get turned on by fat women (and I can't) and your country is filled with a majority of them, where are you going to get your kicks? :)

Archived