MOVE - the poll!

CTO

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up to people here to decide - as Tony's Bar said in the other thread, maybe choose a place in Cowboy, so obviously no one can "MOVE" unless we know where, but if people are for some reason uncomfortable with Down Under AND still want to move, then they have a vote.

I know - voting, it's so undemocratic!

Hi,

And as usual CTO has created a poll where you cannot see the results until after voting :), so please keep me updated as the results.

Sanuk!

PS Had dinner at the Old Dutch a few days back, and must admit the food seems to have improved. Still not certain about meetings there though. Also walked past Down Under, looks nice, but also very small.

.... Also walked past Down Under, looks nice, but also very small.

You would probably have to meet in one of the upstairs rooms. There is a small seating area at the back of the ground floor (on the way to the toilet) but it's very cramped and not where I would want to sit for any length of time (although I did spend two very enjoyable hours there last September watching Arsenal beat Spurs 3 v 1). I don't know how many turn up for these meetings but the outdoor balcony area at the entrance to the bar is quite pleasant and would accomodate about eight (as long as they weren't all porkers).

How far down Soi 23 from Sukhumwit is Down Under Bar?

I like Gulliver's for the simple reason it's very handy to the BTS at Nana, and then easy to get from there down to Cowboy.

If Down Under Bar is a long way down 23, then not so convenient IMHO.

Archived