24 hour number to report smoking violations: 02-590-3342

ghelseth

Gee, I guess I'm correct! We all enjoy our vices. Don't mistake my cigar for my dick. My cigar is far smaller (sorry to burst yer bubble). Just ask my GF. She ain't shy, she's proud of it, she tells all of her gal pals. I'm sure we'll meet at the Pacific City Club, or RBSC, or elsewhere, mate. Prolly already have.

So why the new handle? No balls to post as "yourself?"

Cheers.

SD -- only one handle since registration

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No new handle, same one since registration for me as well. Just trying to figure out a good place to put that seriously long cigar name in a post. I kind of liked this one. Glad to hear your dick is bigger than your gigante, and won't require your gf's confirmation. Nope, I'm not Gadfly. Thought you were rendering an opinion rather than naming another member.

My friends that are following this thread say I should claim to be the preacher outside Nana, or the fake monk, as well as a few other miscreants that hang around Bangkok and Pattaya, hoping that some smoker will punch them out. But thats not me. This is just all too much fun.

Or we could simply draw the conclusion that if you're trying to create a super race, starting out with a bunch of drug addicts will make your goal more of a challenge. I wouldn't extrapolate Hitler's control fantasy for world domination 68 years ago onto today's world governments however. The science is now out there, and they are simply protecting themselves and their health budgets. Remember, it was just as recent as the 50's when Ronald Reagan was a cigarette spokesman, extolling the health benefits smoking bestowed. And please don't call me a nazi sympathizer again after this response. Thanks for that.

have you any idea how many tons of aviation fuel is burned to put you in los?...i'm not sure but its hellava lot and it does cause global warming and causes misery for millions indirectly. i think smokers should be left to smoke regardless of what a stupid habit it is!!.....i vote with my feet and avoid stinking smoke filled bars if i have too.

Oh no, not the global warming argument again. :banghead:

True that it is a stupid suggestion to call the cops in a bar where someone is smoking, BUT...

I was in rawhide feb 7 (was my last outing, I rarely go visit bars nowadays) and walked out of the place because a guy was lighting a cig next to me. (beurks: make me puke and as a counter measure I fart loud and clear and stinky!!!)

Yesterday got invited a bbq birthday party near the swimming pool of a friends house and two were smoking. I found that very disturbing.

I rarely come close to smokers and do hope my next bar hopping planned april 24 will be smoke-free (unless I visit SOL or Lolitas that is)

Archived