Village Photo'ssds

CTO

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won't pay Sit Sot but I would be more than happy to sponsor her...

Reminds me of the Errol Flynn joke....apparently he often went to Hollywood fancy dress parties as a petrol pump.....just threw it over his shoulder... :shocked:

• 1 month later...

Waerth - it's all over but never mis quote me or lie about anything I said again. If I fuck up - go for y jugular but most times I admit it myself!

Drogon - yeah she's 15 - she has a cousin who could pass as a twin - one drunk wedding of another 5 year old - sad fact in Thai villages - I was "jokingly" asked 200K Sin Sot - I could never work out if it was for both or one - I sadly get the feeling they were semi serious.

Something I write about often and hate - in villages, kids like most of us, experiment with having fun - but if you get caught with your pants down as we say in Australia - then your married! Too fucking bad you didn't love the boy and just wanted to know what kissing felt like.

The conservative villages are VERY conservative.

Incredible, I really thought she was at least 20...

Yes, "marriage" in villages or even towns is something sad, especially for the kids.

THE 200K sinsot was certainly "semi serious" the Thai way, just probing to see which way you react.

"Experiments" are a sad thing, why the hell don't they use more condoms/contraception is behond my understanding...

(I am dumb they believe "real men" do not use condoms...so sad if the girl gets pregnant).

They are very conservative indeed, I should maybe travel once more to more remote locations in Thaiand and get married...

Thanks for the photos again CTO

:beer:

drogon...... you need to get out more....

What CTO is saying....and has said before....is if the kids even get caught "alone together"....it's seen as grounds for a wedding....she doesn't have to be preggers...and they don't even have to be caught with their pants down.....

Village life is sometimes VERY conservative......

Cheers DS

Archived