Burgers

hooper

J2,

I make a fair burger.....even if I am blowing myself....errrrr my own trumpet that is...

it's all in the Pattie...

Burger de luxe a la DS / DC

Meat Pattie.... equal parts minced Veal, Pork & Lamb.... yep a genuine 3 holer....lol

Diced onions...I like red ones...just personal taste...sweeter to me!!

2 whole eggs, kneaded into it all.....

Worcestershire (Sp??)Sauce L&P for me...

...little bit Corn flour...2 roll your "balls" in....lol

Handful...homemade bread crumbs...

Rock Salt...ground

Black Pepper...ground....

Mix all with "Clean" hands....no wanking or nose picking during kitchen duties OK????

Buns....I like "Buns"...

Italian style Sour dough....not too thick and only just slightly toasted (warmed up)

Additives:

Egg

Bacon

Tasty Cheese

VERY thinly sliced vine ripened tomatoes (need to taste tomato!!)

Green Leafs...(previously drizzled w EV OO and balsamic Vinegar)

Sauce......DEFINITELY not necessary!!!!

This works for me....and I rarely get complaints

Cheers DC

Wow you guys are more detailed when it comes to food then about sex on a sex cite! Why dont you show us your lingual recipe skills in sensual recipes, DC - the One who is not so dumb as he looks like? That would spice up matters a bit and be a good incentive for most of you to get better sexual rts by being able to talk (and joke)about sex openly and explicitly to keep your rt on a fine line going higher instead of taking the downward spiral of not giving your special gifts to your loved when you got "comfortable" and ending up in divorce and then be all Complaints on this site and cursing the white female and upheaveling the asian female. Sex talk on different levels is a key to keep your sensual rt a sexual one. Yet very few males or females actually know this and do this.

Oh Gosh did i get into a rave about sex in the food section? I must be totally insane...

As you well know DS this is not a personal attack on you. I would love to see your erotic writing skills! Or did u write here and which one u can recommend?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PS, can you make me a veggie one?

Hi TC....

LOL....I haven't "made" a Vego one in a long time... I guess I have a personal preference for "Meat eaters"... :grinyes: :grin: :hubba: :yeahthat: :hubba: :grin: :grinyes:

OK..How about this for starters....

Substitute the 3 meats in above receipe for a decent handful of "nuts" and a nice firm cucumber....

In order to keep the Kitchen clean, spread a large plastic sheet on the floor and lightly cover with Olive Oil...(extra virgin is good because of the aroma....but is generally difficult to work with due to it's inexperience with sensual receipes)

Remove outer wrappings of self and assistant chef (partner) and place both on plastic sheet sitting cross legged and facing each other...

Assistant should (using both hands) gently rub nuts....just to remove any remaining outer shells, while at the same time the "Chef" needs to slowly peel the cucumber, using long slow deliberite strokes.

During this preparation phase there should be complete silence and the Chef should maintain constant unbroken eye contact with his assistant........

Oh shit....I've forgotten the rest of the receipe....

I'll have to think about it and get back to you later....OK????

LOL....

Cheers DC

Someone tried Pattaya's Bob bbq?

He has a "wagonwheel" burger on the menu, 700 grams for 415B, normal "Silver dollar" weights 115grm comes at 125B and "Catteleman" 225 grm at 230.

Wil hit patters for one night two days from now, need to know if visiting this place is worthwhile before I hit the go-go's (babydolls and other dirty places)

PS' date=' can you make me a veggie one?[/quote']

Hi TC....

LOL....I haven't "made" a Vego one in a long time... I guess I have a personal preference for "Meat eaters"... :grinyes: :grin: :hubba: :yeahthat: :hubba: :grin: :grinyes:

OK..How about this for starters....

Substitute the 3 meats in above receipe for a decent handful of "nuts" and a nice firm cucumber....

In order to keep the Kitchen clean, spread a large plastic sheet on the floor and lightly cover with Olive Oil...(extra virgin is good because of the aroma....but is generally difficult to work with due to it's inexperience with sensual receipes)

Remove outer wrappings of self and assistant chef (partner) and place both on plastic sheet sitting cross legged and facing each other...

Assistant should (using both hands) gently rub nuts....just to remove any remaining outer shells, while at the same time the "Chef" needs to slowly peel the cucumber, using long slow deliberite strokes.

During this preparation phase there should be complete silence and the Chef should maintain constant unbroken eye contact with his assistant........

Oh shit....I've forgotten the rest of the receipe....

I'll have to think about it and get back to you later....OK????

LOL....

Cheers DC

Hey DS,

You must be a Macrobiotic Chef at essence as u have great knowledge about the Yin and Yang of foods!

I learn great culi tricks from you! Wrapping the cucumber up in the foil with a touch of virginic oil in the hot thai sun makes it "sweat". Important that the bite in the burger will have the right content of juices. Too wet garantuees no taste. Too dry the burger wont go down. It has to be just right! Do you use some kind of kitchen appliance to measure the percentage and quality of juice? If that exist it would be easy to know how much cucumber or nuts to use as u r not very specific for a Chef Cock about the amounts. I really wanna hammer this subject in as it is very important to use exact amounts for good balance, regardless of tool size.

However I have plenty of experience with meateaters who love the flesh and vegetarians who dont eat meat but sure like the bone and i can really recommend a veggie source to handle the meat. First of all, the nasty S/M bit is not involved. Nibbling, tasting, smelling, blowing in case the burger is too hot, etc is all allowed. But grinding the meat or cutting the bone out is definately forbidden in order to conserve the rich tastes of the holy Burger.

I personally go for veggieburgerlovers as their taste is much sweeter than meateaters. Since their aint so many of those around I am stuck to the bone too. Neantherthalers are tough to get rid off...

BTW what do you think about root vegetables for Burgers? And you must mean relatively short and thick thai cucumbers not the long skinny farang ones r more suitable? Do the nuts need to be toasted or roasted with both having their own natural oils coming to fruition?

I like my Burger to have a certain zest to it so I prefer to use sesamy oil above extra virgin oil. You can hear the difference in sizzling when heated. I also like to use sundried Italian tomatoes in oil. Their form reminds me of something feminine, but most of all it gives this meaty aroma u r talking about, needed for a feisty burger. And you know these Italians are hotblooded. You can taste that in their food!

And thanks for the foil tip. Usually I dont work with wrappings very much but it has broadened my horizon of Food.

I like my Burger to be served on a bed of lettuce and should contain peas. It doesnt matter if its chick peas or even lentilles. But the more chicks the better. This ingredient makes the whole more into a feisty and hearty matter. To lick your fingers off, in these intimate moments of stuffing yourself silly. Its a little bit dary and unorthodox how I make Burgers really mouthwatering by adding Yin fruits to the mix. The sappy ones engulve your tongue into a feast dinner. All these different tastes and smells intermingle into an alchemical Pot of Gold. The mineral Gold does well to your body. As the Burger is put on the fire, the golden traces absorb into the food and into you. Just like cooking in a Tachine, the claypot changes the taste of the food by adding minerals. A Sweet Nectar that gives! The Asian claypots are often even more bare and so more tasty. Now we can learn a lot from other cultures! I am so happy that all you boys are out there to learn from other cultures! Just like how the Thai learned to make Burgers from us! We are definately upgrading the different cultures for a better world! Especially thanks to those who taught Asians how to cook Burgers and the Asians for offering their Buffalo's for Burgers (as I hear many complaining about their main pet is dead and they need to get a new one). We should have respect for Asians loving their animals. For sure if you do not want the problem of paying for the Buffalo ever again then you guys should become vegetarian! But that dont mean you have to stop hunting...

Archived