Burgers

hooper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends on which burger at McD's ..... I used to work PT at McD's for 4 years and I used to be very creative in making burgers for myself for my lunch ;).

But like I said the one at down under was one of the worst I ever had. Maybe they had a bad day or so, but I will not try again. I also dislike the fact that they use the small fries instead of normal fries.

Waerth

Worse than Burger King?

Come on guys - get serious - There not as good as your dronon - and their vegie burger truely is vile. But the beef burger is fine.

Obviously a case of different tastes ;) I personally love the Woodstock Burgers. Other people hate them. It all differs from person to person.

The down under beefburger was pretty bad when I had it. But then again if the price was right I would eat it :)

Waerth

Had to meet some people in Chiang Mai last month and stay a night there.

My Mrs offered to buy me lunch and took me into BK which happened to be next door to the hotel and shouted me a burger. Wasn't bad but I was hungry after an early start driving from the 'Rai in the pouring rain.

I aways say I don't like fast food fries but I managed to eat all of mine and 90% of hers.

Making some steak sandwiches tonight. Some fillet from a beast killed early this morning, sliced thin and well flattened out, with piles of onions and bacon.

Archived