Burgers

hooper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SJ,

People certainly don't come to the LOS for the burgers. But, if visiting here ST or LT, or LIVING here, one would like to know where you could find a decent burger, or decent pizza, steak, sandwich, etc. You can get pretty tired of rice and fucking noodles and Thai foods after a while. So this thread is for those who would like to know 'where' they can find decent alternatives to the usual fare found in Thailand. Some would like a 'home' type of meal, whether an English Breakfast, a Good German feast, Italian, Indian, whatever. I find the Egyptian Restaurant many of us go to after the old Gulliver's meetings to be a great and tasty change! Excellent food and not your normal fare. It's all about having some choices in Thailand for the farangs. I like a decent burger once a month or so. Same for a 'good' pizza.

Cent

Munchie...I do not go to LOS for the burgers otherwise they would be the most expensive burgers I ever eat.

I like the burgers at tenderloins

(anyway I could hardly spend xxxK bht on burgers if this is my only reason to travel there)

My burgers are better than yours :neener:

I use prime Aussie rib-eye steak passed through the mincer just once. I add freshly ground sea salt and black pepper.

I have a cast iron griddle that I make almost white hot. I form the meat into burger shapes, do not press too hard, leave them slightly loose. I grill each side for about 4 minutes so that the burger is pink in the middle.

I put thin slices of smoked mature chedder cheese on the top of the burger after turning it over and I serve with grilled organic red onions and a dressing made of advocado, sour cream and a few slivers of fresh red chillies.

Delicious :p

Archived