Words of Wisdom

buffalo_bill

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it takes 2 to MAKE it work, only takes 1 to ruin it all. Relationships that turn serious quickly pass anything the least bit symbolic.

That doesn't make sense. If you get into a relationship with such a person who you think wrecks it, you have only yourself to blame.

You are the boss OH and you do choose yourself.

I would be curious to meet you to know if you are really human or supermonger on a mission

Mate, I'm just a pretender : Beer Chang has sorted out the men from the boys on last nights excursion to Cowboy, Soi 7/1 and Soi 4, and I am clearly wearing short pants today. Could barely wake the sole remaining girl at 3pm (!) this afternoon, so I wasnt the only casualty. There were 3 of them in the room at one stage early AM, but two left when it became apparent that they would be mowing their friend's grass with her in the room. I wake up late - wallet and passport exactly where I'd left them and everything else strewn around the room : I really am putting myself in a vulnerable position by getting this hammered and taking them back to mi casa ...

As I said, short pants and training wheels.

No' date=' it takes 2 to MAKE it work, only takes 1 to ruin it all. Relationships that turn serious quickly pass anything the least bit symbolic.[/quote']That doesn't make sense. If you get into a relationship with such a person who you think wrecks it, you have only yourself to blame.

You are the boss OH and you do choose yourself.

Ah NO! Not necessarily anyway. You misunderstand me here. Example, say you are in a relationship, and all is going well, both pulling their weight, one day you just go off and fuck around, and get caught, You are to blame for it failing (or is your wife at fault for picking you as her mate?). Get the idea now? It takes 2 to make it work, but either party can wreck it. Making things work takes effort and cooperation, destroying them does not.

But I will agree, if you pick a bad mate for the wrong reason, then it could well also be your fault if it goes south, but that is a tough call/case to case argument.

Archived